I need bikini advice

IkyotoIkyoto Posts: 1,159
edited June 2012 in The Commons

Hongyus' Bikini for V5 GREAT product, but I have a little distortion on the hips when I scel the model down to a 5"2 person. I'll pot an image tomorrow when my hand cranked machine is done with it's monthly defrrag.

But there are some items that don't continue to fit when the scale is brought down with Genesis. It's not major - I can work around it with camera angle - but it's still something I'd like input on.

EDIT: I just looked at the subject and thought that I'd clarify... I personally would look like a bag of cottage cheese with a rubber band looped around it if I could find a bikini that came in "wow... we don't have a size category for you", so this is for advice on a this bikini for V5. ;-)

EDIT 2: Strange - I removed the bikini bottoms as they were not fitting, then re-added them and they fit perfectly now.

Non - issue. Consider it an abandoned thread. HAVE AT IT!

Post edited by Ikyoto on

Comments

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

don't ware one if u are fat or close to

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,786
    edited December 1969

can we post bikini renders and photos now?

edited December 1969

no fat one

edited June 2012
    anorexic.jpeg
    580 x 434 - 41K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • pumecopumeco Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

You're looking a lot slimmer these days, Wendy!

Post edited by pumeco on
  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Picture of a deceased?

edited December 1969

Picture of a deceased?

At first glance I actually thought it was a render.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

Fiona from Burn Notice? My Exwife? Someone in Dire need of a GOOD Meal?

ALL of the ABOVE.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

That was so sexy I almost threw up.

edited June 2012

I did a render of myself and Michael without a bikini but think it might violate the TOS

Gallery and Posted Image Conduct
    1.) Images may not show genitals, or the bare groin or buttocks, of humanoid figures. Images of female humanoids may not show the breasts.

there is a bit of breast as would be peeping out of any bikini I squeezed into, am I a humanoid though or a human?
    Post edited by Chohole on
    edited June 2012

OMFG, Wendy, you are really quite hot :bug:

And damn you, Michael, what an a$$hole blocking the view like that, typical DAZ censorship that is!
    I bet DAZ trained him like that before they released him.

Post edited by pumeco on
    edited June 2012

I would not be surprised if it gets removed, would cover less if I had on a bikini but I have found the internet is very prudish given my Youtube experiences
    funny thing is, I do not find nudity offensive at all, but dislike violence, racism etc but those things go uncensored.
    deliberately chose a not so alluring expression photo btw.
    bit a nod to Janet Jackson's album cover.

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited December 1969

Unfortunately I think they might remove it. Not because of you being naked, but because of the hand pose on Michael. If you'd given him more of a casual hand pose it might have been safer.

But anyway, I've saved it to hard disk so that I have something to fantasize over tonight.
    Please also feel free to email me a copy of "Wendy Uncensored".

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Please take note of bullet point 4 in the gallery guidlelines, withing the TOS, which is posted at the top of every forum as an announcement.

4.) Images that may be considered sexually suggestive will be reviewed by the staff of this site as to its appropriateness for inclusion in the Gallery.

We reviewed the image and the consensus of opinion is that it did not abide by the TOS,

edited December 1969

yeah, sorry, probably pushing it with THAT one.
    oh, well threw Len a few crumbs to keep him quiet for a while!

I am actually experimenting a bit with integrating real photos and CGimages but probably should stick to tamer stuff!

edited December 1969

I have had a play in the past, superimposing photo's on CG images. I did one once of my Stepgrandaughter as a fairy, and her boyfriend said he wanted to be a fairy as well, but then he didn't approve of the one I did.

why_hallo!.jpg
    600 x 600 - 425K
    edited December 1969

I am not surprised, you left out his magic wand!

edited December 1969

yeah, sorry, probably pushing it with THAT one.
    oh, well threw Len a few crumbs to keep him quiet for a while!

I am actually experimenting a bit with integrating real photos and CGimages but probably should stick to tamer stuff!

Too bad, Wendy, but good on you for having the guts to do that, I could never post myself naked on the DAZ forum!

Still, for once I was in the right place at the right time so I still have those crumbs you left me. I feel honoured because other guys will visit the thread later and wonder what they missed. I would like to thank you on behalf of me and my spore!

edited December 1969

too many homemovies and photos of me out there flashing my tits I am afraid!
    I am a bit of an exhibitionist.
    all show no go though!
    (total prickteaser)
    I stuck the big 2000pix version on my Facebook page to scare and traumatize my friends!

edited June 2012

I just checked and your Facebook is empty all but one photo!

Post edited by pumeco on
  • riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404
    edited December 1969

Nuts, looks like I missed the pic! Er, for purely artistic reasons, of course. :)

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    I have had a play in the past, superimposing photo's on CG images. I did one once of my Stepgrandaughter as a fairy, and her boyfriend said he wanted to be a fairy as well, but then he didn't approve of the one I did.

He looks a bit like one of my friends. Except for the wings, of course.

edited December 1969

Oh you have male friends that wear pink fairy dresses ?

• edited December 1969

chohole said:

Doesn't everyone?

edited December 1969

chohole said:

Well...I have seen him in drag, but no dresses like that. I was really referring to the face and wrist (yes, he really is that...flamboyant). Actually he's not as good-looking as the guy in your render; he actually looks better as a woman than as a man. I have some interesting friends.

edited December 1969

Yes I have some pretty interesting ones as well. Theres one gay couple who no one would guess were gay. One of them used to flirt regularly with me, even when talking to his partner on the phone, he would tell him he was being driven around by an attractive lady. But there are others of my aquaintance who are as camp as camp goes. ANd then there is the guy who is a top nothc hairdresser, who does the camp bit really well, but is as straight as straight in real life, just the ladies seem to prefer a camp hairdresser.

And one Pub I worked in for a while had a regular drag night, that was fun, as some of the guys were really convincing and a friend of ours was flirting like mad with one, and really thought he had made a hit with a an attractive lady. He was one of those guys who thinks he is gods gift to women, so we were in hysterics at him.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Yes I have some pretty interesting ones as well. Theres one gay couple who no one would guess were gay. One of them used to flirt regularly with me, even when talking to his partner on the phone, he would tell him he was being driven around by an attractive lady. But there are others of my aquaintance who are as camp as camp goes. ANd then there is the guy who is a top nothc hairdresser, who does the camp bit really well, but is as straight as straight in real life, just the ladies seem to prefer a camp hairdresser.

And one Pub I worked in for a while had a regular drag night, that was fun, as some of the guys were really convincing and a friend of ours was flirting like mad with one, and really thought he had made a hit with a an attractive lady. He was one of those guys who thinks he is gods gift to women, so we were in hysterics at him.

I wish I could have been there to see that. It would have been hard not to laugh, though.

edited December 1969

I love green - do you

I_love_green.jpg
    783 x 625 - 34K
  • LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited June 2012

ewwwwww that pic is just ewwwww

the one wendy posted

Post edited by LycanthropeX on
    edited December 1969