Seamless textures and ps patterns

PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
edited January 2013 in Freebies

I've been meaning to put up more of the seamless textures that I make in PS using a kaleidoscope filter. Finally got around to to putting the first lot up...

This file contains two patterns created in Photoshop CS3 it also contains the original jpgs that were used to create the pattern file.

All images were created by me in Photoshop using a kaleidoscope filter on an image I created using standard photoshop brushes. There are 43 seamless textures in all. Colourways are orange with olive green and also turquoise and brown. Some of the images are similar to each other but all contain differences. The image shown does not show all textures, just my personal favourites. Textures are rendered in DS using Summer Dress on Genesis. Character is Debrah. Hair is PHCrazy. Lighting and skydome are Dimension Theories Cloud Nine Product. Images are applied to a surface that contains opacity and would show up darker if applied to a surface with no transparency applied.

These files can be used in Photoshop, DS in the surface tab or any other program that can use textures. Pattern files can be used in CS3 I'm not sure which other versions of photoshop that they will work in.

Can be found here http://www.sharecg.com/v/66701/view/15/2D-Resources/PensTextureandPatterns091212#

Post edited by Pendraia on

Comments

• Hiro ProtagonistHiro Protagonist Posts: 699
    edited December 1969

Very nice, Pendraia, thank you.

They work in my venerable PS 7, by the way!

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Very nice, Pendraia, thank you.

They work in my venerable PS 7, by the way!

Glad to hear that...I thought they might but wasn't sure! Thanks for letting me know...
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Thx Pen these are great

edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Thx Pen these are great

Glad you like them Pete!
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited January 2013

Yeah I do and you can never have enough textures especially well made one like these. :)

Post edited by Szark on
    edited December 1969

Szark said:
    Yeah I do and you can never have enough textures especially well made one like these. :)