Order Confirmation Emails?

anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Has anyone received one of these today? I've placed three orders and no emails. I remember a while back emails disappeared then suddenly reappeared in a massive batch.

Comments

• kurisu2112kurisu2112 Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

anikad said:
    Has anyone received one of these today? I've placed three orders and no emails. I remember a while back emails disappeared then suddenly reappeared in a massive batch.

Only placed one order so far today and received the confirmation e-mail within a few minutes of finalizing it.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,380
    edited December 1969

I'm not receiving any emails/ebots from DAZ today.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited January 2013

One order, one ebot, within minutes of ordering, and I am on Yahoo mail, which is one of the ones usually has problems.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    One order, one ebot, within minutes of ordering, and I am on Yahoo mail, which is one of the ones usually has problems.

Me too...damn, I'd better quick run to town and lay in some supplies, because with things like that happening we are bound to get 3 feet of snow instead of unspecified 'some accumulation' they are calling for...

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

I haven't gotten any order confirmation emails or forum ebots today.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,730
    edited January 2013

anikad said:

I placed an order both yesterday and today, no emails for any of these either. There are also errors on the store order confirmation page:

ocperr.jpg
    449 x 309 - 39K
    Post edited by Taoz on
  • Martin_CMartin_C Posts: 164
    edited December 1969

For me something is broken since mid-November - never got any newsletter since then, no confirmation for purchases, I can't even "share" my wishlist to my own address. Something blocks the email attached to my account (and before you ask: No, there is no problem with my provider, I do get mails from ZenDesk, from this Forum, from everyone, no I don't have a bulk folder, etc. pp.)

I can also share my wishlist to any other email of mine, it is the prime address that gets blocked.

And the wishlist is broken again (various items are "invisible" and don't show, like a couple of months ago).

And... (yawn)... what the heck. It doesn't work, we all know that it doesn't work, so why bother... Happy New Year everybody! :-)

• GeroblueJimGeroblueJim Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I always get order confirmations. But most of the newsletter, or item on sale, emails seldom contain links. I had to add daz3d.com to my filters white list, allow it through, in order for it to show up. I had to put my email filters on maximum due to strange spam... Like the time someone in China decided I had shipyard cranes for sale. And I don't mean the birds.