Autumn Sunshine Fairy K4

CerragCerrag Posts: 242
edited December 2012 in The Commons

I've contacted the vendor about purchasing this package when I couldn't find it anywhere, and they said it was now owned by Daz but I can't find it anywhere. If anyone could point me in the right direction, I would greatly appreciate the help. :) Thx in advance

Post edited by Cerrag on

Comments

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,252
    edited December 2012

It's by Propschick and it *was* here, as was a V4 version. Neither is here now.

What I suspect is that DAZ has done a buyout, and it will reappear as a DAZ Original at some unspecified time in the future. March Madness would be a possibility, since they usually tend to launch a number of buyouts during that event. But in the interim, it probably isn't available anywhere.

Now I'm wondering whether they'll do a refit for Genesis, but I certainly won't depend on it.

Wish they'd do Genesis refits for some of the long-skirted outfits in the PC...

Post edited by JOdel on
  • CerragCerrag Posts: 242
    edited December 1969

Hey thanks for the good info! I wasn't aware of any of that so at least I won't drive myself crazy trying to find it just yet. And I'm with you on the Genesis stuff in general, I hope the products for it are going to increase even more; I'm starting to really like playing around with it and it's quickly becoming a fav. Thx again :) - And Happy New Year!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,571
    edited December 1969

JOdel said:

What I suspect is that DAZ has done a buyout, and it will reappear as a DAZ Original at some unspecified time in the future. March Madness would be a possibility, since they usually tend to launch a number of buyouts during that event. But in the interim, it probably isn't available anywhere.

Now I'm wondering whether they'll do a refit for Genesis, but I certainly won't depend on it.

...or extend the capability of the Transfer Tool to accommodate long skirts, cloaks, and coats.
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

JOdel said:

You learn something new everyday...I had thought there was only the k4 version. Don't know how I missed that!