Happy New Year!!

Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Happy New Year!!

First to celebrate are our Aussie and Kiwi friends!! ;)

Comments

• michaeltoomichaeltoo Posts: 219
    edited December 2012

Hi Norse graphics,
    happy new year from Kiwi land. ( :

Post edited by michaeltoo on
  • IVSMAIVSMA Posts: 58
    edited December 1969

Happy New Year!!

To happy endings and new beginnings!

;-) :-)

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,342
    edited December 1969

Happy New Years to everyone. Be safe tonight if your going out to celebrate.

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

http://www.flickr.com/photos/norse_graphics/8329999633/in/photostream

Used Alessandro's LAMH on Genesis with good (enough) results.

Let's see some complete global saturation of DAZ Studio renders in 2013. :)

8329999633_a606fbec05_b.jpg
    1024 x 819 - 517K
  • kiwi_ggkiwi_gg Posts: 198
    edited December 1969

Happy and prosperous New Year to you all from below Down-under.

Cheers
    GG

• edited December 1969

Did you mean to write 2012 on your Happy New Year's image? :-) Just so you know, I'll be writing 2012 for the next month when I should be writing 2013.

Wishing everyone a safe and Happy New Year!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

And Bryce renders

old_father_time_card_try_copy.jpg
    576 x 768 - 419K
  • PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Happy New Year's Day from Oz!

• ZelrothZelroth Posts: 910
    edited December 1969

Happy New Year!!! Have fun but be safe bringing in 2013!

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,497
    edited December 1969

Happy New Year all my friends of the DAZ forum!

• Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

The New Year has come here too!!! :)

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,005
    edited December 1969

HO-HO-HO! HAPPY NUDE YEAR!.... NEW EAR!... wait where are my old ears! .... oh... they are still where I left them... Anyway... happy whatever it is I'm currently celebrating... I just want to say you are all beautiful and I love you... but not in the biblical sense... or that sort of special love between a shepherd and his sheep... just sort of like a guy and some other people who are on computers far away and like you talk to them sometimes, only like you talk by typing words on a keyboard...

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I just want to say have a great new year... and don't forget to... damn... I forgot... it was something profound... look I've only got like six or so more hours to forget the old year, so I started early...

HAPPY NEW YEAR! did you ever notice everyone says newyear, but we spell it new year...? like there is a pause... Why do we say shampain but it is spelled Champagne? Champagne tastes terrible... we need to carbonate rum...
    I really hope you all have a great new year and none of you party too much and fall off of anything too high, or run around naked all coated in butter or anything like that... these are all bad ideas... funny, but bad...

Man, my head is gonna hurt tomorrow... HAPPY NEWYEAR!

• IlenaIlena Posts: 280
    edited December 1969

Happy new 2013 year. May it bring you lots of health, love, friends and all the best people. ^.^

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

Happy new year from København (Denmark). Hope you all have entered or will enter 2013 well. Best wishes for the next year :)

• SalvatoreSalvatore Posts: 147
    edited December 1969

Happy 2013

This unlucky number clearly predicts ultimate horror and suffering, so I wish you all a maximum pleasant number of windows bordering the endless storms of blistering PAIN !!!!

**Hugs** :coolsmile:

• IceScribeIceScribe Posts: 690
    edited December 1969

2+0+1+3=5 a good omen for the New Year according to the ancient Papyri of Pompoussisnus recently found in a cave beneath the celebrated monument of Whax-tzzat. After decades of decoding the lost language of Px, archaeologists found according to its calendrical glyphs, 5 comes after 4 and before 6 which is odd. It means we should expect a number of events in the coming year. Wishing that those events bring you all a Healthy, Prosperous
    Happy New Year!

• shaaeliashaaelia Posts: 613
    edited December 1969

Happy New Year all :) Hope you had (or will have) a great NYE and a fantastically creative 2013

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

IceScribe said:
    2+0+1+3=5 a good omen for the New Year according to the ancient Papyri of Pompoussisnus recently found in a cave beneath the celebrated monument of Whax-tzzat. After decades of decoding the lost language of Px, archaeologists found according to its calendrical glyphs, 5 comes after 4 and before 6 which is odd. It means we should expect a number of events in the coming year. Wishing that those events bring you all a Healthy, Prosperous
    Happy New Year!

Not a good omen for one's math grades, however. :coolgrin:

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,794
    edited December 1969

from me

New_year.gif
    800 x 450 - 9M
  • IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited December 1969

Happy New Year y'all
    waves Hi @ Wendy.. I like your banner :)

• TallulahdahlingTallulahdahling Posts: 387
    edited December 1969

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

From me and my Sweetie.

12-31-12_9thAnniversaryHug_cropped_reduced_50PC.jpg
    866 x 924 - 687K
  • v.a.kellyv.a.kelly Posts: 0
    edited January 2013

Happy New Year & :-)much creativity to you ;~} Valz

heART_in_ARTiphone.jpg
    1300 x 2000 - 272K
    Post edited by v.a.kelly on
  • MachieltjeMachieltje Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

*groans, blinks, squints on account of the light being far to bright, slowly gets up off the floor clutching his head, realizes his head feels...different, absentmindedly removes the lampshade that, for reasons unknown, is on his head rather than on the lamp it adorned the night before*

Happy New Year every one and may your hangovers be short lived. I hope you didn't blow up anything important and survived the festivities with all your bits still attached. And should you find yourself in possession of some new and embarrassing memories remember: you don't remember a thing and besides you weren't there anyway...

Now if you will all excuse me I have to see a man about a horse, which he claims I stole. This of course cannot be true since I do not remember doing so and couldn't have done since I was never there, just ask them them weren't there either...

Disclaimer: No horses, real or imaginary, were stolen to create this post; the poster has far too much imagination for his own good and is known to make things up for no apparent reason, he can therefore not be taken seriously.

• SafeunderdarkSafeunderdark Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Happy new year for Holland!

Happy-New-Year.jpg
    1352 x 745 - 741K
  • chikako_8af55a8a68chikako_8af55a8a68 Posts: 83
    edited December 1969

Akemashite Omedeto Gozaimasu!

Happy New Year all, and best wishes, health and prosperity to you and your families in the new year!

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Salvatore said:
    Happy 2013

This unlucky number clearly predicts ultimate horror and suffering, so I wish you all a maximum pleasant number of windows bordering the endless storms of blistering PAIN !!!!

**Hugs** :coolsmile:

*tickle tortures Salvatore* Well if it's such a bad luck number (which was decided by I think a certain religion because it USED to be a good luck number) My BDay this year will be 01-13-2013 Big 52 coming and well 2013 HAS to be better than 2012.

So... Wishing EVERYONE a Happy, Healthy and Luck Laden 2013! :P