DAZ Store Gone?

HokuleaHokulea Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Every link I click on under the Shop tab displays "There are no products matching the selection."

Comments

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,757
    edited December 1969

same here :coolmad:

• HokuleaHokulea Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Maybe there's something to that whole Mayan end of the world thing after all :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Is this still happening to you, as I am finding no problem with the Store

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,258
    edited December 1969

It's been blinking in and out for me constantly over the holidays.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,188
    edited December 1969

Store's fine for me to. They were doing some work with the servers over the weekend that may have been causing it.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Frank0314 said:
    Store's fine for me to. They were doing some work with the servers over the weekend that may have been causing it.

Yeah, it was completely down for a while. I thought that may be the case...and it took/will take a while for all the Cloudflare locations to completly sync up...at least that's been my experience in the past with such things.

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

I was getting that all day yesterday, in every store page except the first DAZ Originals page (from the Shop drop-down menu).

Just the first page, clicking on any others gave me the "nothing to see here" message.

Seems to be OK today, still got that annoying cacheing problem though..

• Ariella CandelariaAriella Candelaria Posts: 17
    edited December 1969

I had the same problem the product not showing up and now I am unable to get to my account...it says:
    {Site Down}
    We're very sorry you're not able to access our site right now.
    We are doing a little maintenance, be back in a few minutes!

Thanks, the team at DAZ 3D

has anyone else had this problem?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

earlier, yes, now, no it has all returned to normal. Close your browser, clear your browser cahce and try again. If it still won't work for you, try a hard refresh.

• Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,401
    edited December 1969

I've run into a different problem entirely. I get periodical email newsletters from Daz with various offers, including limited time freebies. Today I got one that lists the Garbage Pile as 100% off. But when I click on the link to the page, it's still listed at it's normal price of $11.95 not $0.00 as advertised. When I first got the email and tried the link, (like everyone else) the site was down, but when it came up again, the advertised "freebie" was not free. : http://www.daz3d.com/the-garbage-pile?utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Image+-+The+Garbage+Pile&utm_content=There's+No+Business+Like+Monkey+Business&utm_campaign=There's+No+Business+Like+Monkey+Business+01_01_13

• edited December 1969

I've run into a different problem entirely. I get periodical email newsletters from Daz with various offers, including limited time freebies. Today I got one that lists the Garbage Pile as 100% off. But when I click on the link to the page, it's still listed at it's normal price of $11.95 not $0.00 as advertised. When I first got the email and tried the link, (like everyone else) the site was down, but when it came up again, the advertised "freebie" was not free. : http://www.daz3d.com/the-garbage-pile?utm_source=bronto&utm_medium=email&utm_term=Image+-+The+Garbage+Pile&utm_content=There's+No+Business+Like+Monkey+Business&utm_campaign=There's+No+Business+Like+Monkey+Business+01_01_13

This has been doing the same for me for the last two weeks!

And Happy New Year to you all, we ever you may be!

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

You know, it wasn't all that long ago that many people were complaining about not getting the TUESDAY newsletter, until maybe Friday...

I believe that the newsletters are hitting folks inboxes at shortly after midnight...their time.

Give the freebie link until 9 AM Utah time to 'go live'. I got my newsletter sometime around midnight and tried the link. Yeah, it was full price. So I put it off until later...which, at 11:30 AM for me (9:30 in Utah) works. Also make sure you remove it from your cart, if the price didn't change (clear cache/cookies)...

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 1969

Daz has fixed the freebie issue, I've just checked out and not been charged.