THE 4TH ANNUAL WINTER WONDERLAND contest/challenge

Comments

• jeeperzjeeperz Posts: 1,102
    edited December 1969

that bag doesn't come with the Christmas Past Study. If you didn't get the obj with the study you should contact DAZ to find out why the obj wasn't included. It may be that it loaded somewhere else in your runtime. If you purchased the study and your program can't find it I like to download the thing (the study in this case) to my desktop so I can see where the file is and when you go to load it in your program then you can tell it where to look. Did that help or have I made you more confused now...

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 2012

Christmas Past for the Study requires

I quote

And what would Christmas be without beautiful stockings hanging on the fireplace mantel? The Christmas Past Expansion includes textures for the Morphing Santa Sack Freebie, available in the Member's Only Forum - because membership does have its privileges!

And can be found here

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/8880/

However that link will work only if you are a Platinum Club Member

Post edited by Chohole on
  • BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

What you are looking for was a Platinum Club "Members only" freebie that was posted on the old forums. Unfortunately; access to the old Members Only forum is unavailable. If you are a PC member; you can get it Here:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/8880/

• Lord GanthorLord Ganthor Posts: 592
    edited December 1969

Hokay, here's my story, Da Story Udda Winta' Queen.......nah, on second t'ough, neva' mind.

1.) Moustache 19th from Top.

2.) Mitch Hair

3.) Unforgiven for Aiko 3 Cigar Prop Only. Download Link on Right.

4.) Gwyneth for Genesis Registration Requried.

5.) Pendragon Crown for M4 Registration Requried.

6.) Winter Pines 18th Item from Top. Registration Required.

7.) Railing 3DS Format.

8.) Magic Wand Prop Registration Required. Snowflake Tip added in Bryce.

9.) ThorneWorks Universal Wings Registration Required.

10.) Snowflake Wings for Universal Wings Click on Freebies on the Left, Scroll Down to 10th Image.

12.) Queen Elizabeth I Necklace for Poser

The 3DS Models in this render were converted to .obj format for import into Studio using PoserRay, available Through This Link Converts Lightwave and 3DS files into .OBJ format files. Free and easy to use. The texture for the Gwyneth Dress for Genesis was a simple texture dump from a .jpg in Bryce. No mat files required.

Used but No Count: Genesis Figure. Paid For: M4 Basic Texture. MIA: Beer Bottle.

Sort of as always, figure set up in Studio 4.5 and final render in Bryce 7. No postwork save for addition of signature and copyright notice.

Da_Winta_Queen.jpg
    475 x 675 - 289K
  • Tramp GraphicsTramp Graphics Posts: 2,404
    edited December 1969

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ROFLMAO!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

Hokay, here's my story, Da Story Udda Winta' Queen.......nah, on second t'ough, neva' mind.

http://www.daz3d.com/index.php?&ACT=50&fid=41&aid=41265_MfYkGtgPGEc6oK53d3HE&thumb=1&board_id=1

Ahhhhhhh! It cannot be unseen! :ohh: :grrr: :gulp:

Damn funny!

Dana

• DollyGirlDollyGirl Posts: 2,646
    edited December 1969

jeeperz, LG's links have been checked out and they are good.
    Funny LG. Da Man is looking good on that Genesis chasis.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I see he umm she? likes the beer to be chilled.

Brilliant.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

For Sale Cheap, one slightly used bottle of Brain Bleach.

Great render LG, love it.

edited December 1969

2.) Mitch Hair

7.) Railing 3DS Format.

10.) Snowflake Wings for Universal Wings Click on Freebies on the Left, Scroll Down to 10th Image.

The 3DS Models in this render were converted to .obj format for import into Studio using PoserRay, available Through This Link Converts Lightwave and 3DS files into .OBJ format files. Free and easy to use. The texture for the Gwyneth Dress for Genesis was a simple texture dump from a .jpg in Bryce. No mat files required.

Used but No Count: Genesis Figure. Paid For: M4 Basic Texture. MIA: Beer Bottle.

Sort of as always, figure set up in Studio 4.5 and final render in Bryce 7. No postwork save for addition of signature and copyright notice.

ok.... now you have blinded the host..... I can't see anymore.. (I think that is a good thing now). glasses won't help.....

thanks Dollygirl for checking the links again. I will never see again... it's all your fault LG

edited December 1969

I'll buy that brain bleach....

oh yeah
    uh I uh......ummm... (scratches head)
    ENTRY ACCEPTED

edited December 1969

Ehhhh...meebe dis switch over t' dat Genesis t'ing wudden't such a good idea...I means, if you're blind, howya gonna' see what I come up wids next?

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 1969

2.) Mitch Hair

7.) Railing 3DS Format.

That's just wrong... on so many levels. In ALL 50 States.

Kendall

• music2u4umusic2u4u Posts: 2,822
    edited December 1969

Whew! Got back last night after a trip home to Tennessee and slogging through the great Midwestern Blizzard of 2012, which was an adventure unto itself. Good to see everybody so active and posting great renders despite the atmospheric chaos throughout the nation. Thanks for the kind show of support about my taking on the awesome responsibility of hosting a challenge. I'm working on some logistical considerations as to how to go about this and I'll keep everybody posted as to my progress. There might be a few surprises hidden away in the wings...

If you decide to take the plunge, please pm me and let me know as soon as you do.

:-)

edited December 2012

Jeeperz, you pervert! I was thinking the kid's in love and has merely grabbed some shots of a very pretty girl to upload to Facebook (for all his pervert friends).

Yeaaaahhhhh...that's the ticket! Gonna post her alongside my wife....Morgan Fairchild...yeah. Yeah they are related...that's it...she's my cousin...yeah.

Post edited by music2u4u on
    edited December 1969

jeeperz said:
    yeah, my mind does tend to go straight to the gutter some times. but you gotta admit, lust = looking up her skirt, after all..... she has her legs up so high, you know she's being a tease to the poor guy..... LOL NOW everyone has to admit... I;m not the ONLY one who took it that way????? am I????

YUP!........SPLAT!

edited December 1969

robkelk said:
    jeeperz said:
    Love that blonde on the left. So does the guy with the laptop -- I can tell.

The boy with the computer is her little brother. He's actually looking at the baby's reaction to Santa.

You can put all the I'll-be-good-for-Christmas spin you want on it, Tramp, but I know what I see. That guy's got lust in his heart and some great pix to upload.

yeah BEAVER SHOT for sure
    If you insist...

LMAO!....it ain't that kinda beaver Rob!

edited December 2012

2.) Mitch Hair

7.) Railing 3DS Format.

Hey...it's Dorsey's sister!

(...nice boobs!....Hehehehe.)

Da_Winta_Queen.jpg
    475 x 675 - 289K
    Post edited by music2u4u on
    edited December 1969

Just popped in to see how everyone is doing, my vision is still pretty fuzzy after LG entered that last render. Has anyone got some more brain bleach? Maybe that will help

edited December 1969

jeeperz said:
    Just popped in to see how everyone is doing, my vision is still pretty fuzzy after LG entered that last render. Has anyone got some more brain bleach? Maybe that will help
    Brain_Bleach_copy.jpg
    500 x 374 - 120K
    edited December 1969

jeeperz said:

Careful Jeeperz...you can get strung out on Brain Bleach....it will become your new woobie!

edited December 1969

jeeperz said:

OMG LG! That is just wrong in so many ways...LMAO!

"Beer or brain bleach?....the choice is yours!"

Brain_Bleach_copy.jpg
    500 x 374 - 120K
  • BWSmanBWSman Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

music2u4u said:
    jeeperz said:

Take equal portions; mix vigorously; apply; rinse; repeat. Tumble dry on "Low"

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

jeeperz said:

Glad I didn't have a mouth full of soda when I saw that! :lol:

Dana

edited December 1969

BWSman said:
    music2u4u said:
    jeeperz said:

Take equal portions; mix vigorously; apply; rinse; repeat. Tumble dry on "Low"

....your done!....

edited December 1969

DanaTA said:
    jeeperz said:

Glad I didn't have a mouth full of soda when I saw that! :lol:

Dana

wish I could say the same...unfortunately...I did!

edited December 1969

Thanks for the extra bleach, the second flush helped. I can see shapes now.

edited December 1969

jeeperz said:
    Thanks for the extra bleach, the second flush helped. I can see shapes now.

LMAO...you so crazy Jeeperz!

**SPLAT**

**RUNS**..................** INTO WALL!**

edited December 1969

hehehe...
    I've updated the first post to show who gets what when they win or place.
    tomorrow is the last day of this months contest. don't forget to get your renders in early so the judges can start voting

• celebicelebi Posts: 38
    edited December 1969

NAE

The reindeer kitties Snowflake and Rudy have come to say hello and welcome the New Year.
    For you know these cute cats are certainly not your normal deer
    They are furry and soft as cute as can be
    If you invite them over they would love to play in your tree
    Unlike most cats they don’t mind if you snore
    And when you wake up they will just want to love you more
    Be sure when they come around to be on your best behavior
    Because if your not they will surely tell Santa later
    For now they must go to sleep but they open their eyes every once in awhile to peep
    So happy new year to one and to all and we hope we reindeer kitties will see you again next fall

reindeerkittys.jpg
    804 x 603 - 311K