DS version 3.0.1.144 and Movie Maker plugin

hakatrehakatre Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hello everyone. I'm trying to find a copy of Daz Studio 3.0 to download. Does it still exist? I have 4.5 installed and it works great. I purchased Movie Maker for Daz Studio but says it only works in version 3.0.1.144. It won't work in earlier versions or later versions than this so, I feel kinda stuck. If I can't find it in here, is there another website or forum where I can find it?

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

The last version of DS3 was 3.1.2.32, and it is no longer available to the best of my knowledge.

You could try writing to Support using the Help button at the top of the forum, and explain what you want.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Also, you are a bit mistaken. It will work in ANY DS3 of that version or higher. Just not in any DS4 version.

• hakatrehakatre Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thanks folks. I just need to find a copy of DS3 so I can use Movie Maker. I'll try admin..

• hakatrehakatre Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

JimmyC_2009, your advice worked (thank you). Admin was kind enough to forward me a copy and problem solved. Daz rocks! The only thing I regret is not having gotten involved with all of this years ago. Time to get rendering! ^_-

Hoping everyone has a HAPPY and productive NEW YEAR!

HakatRe

Post edited by hakatre on