The Doctor Appreciation thread

Comments

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

aldemps said:
    Just popped in to wish everone a Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays.

Sontar Ho Ho Ho!

Heh, he looks like he's just said one of the funnier lines from the Christmas Special (saw it a few hours ago here in UK-land)

"Sir, kindly do not noogie me in a combat situation!"

• jerriecanjerriecan Posts: 470
    edited December 1969

Great pics here! Love the Master's TARDIS, that console looks a bit like one I photoshopped once upon a time. Love the design!

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

My broken hearts, I have missed the Christmas special. oops

edited December 1969

I can't remember, are you in the UK? It was repeated tonight, and it'll be repeated again on Saturday, 7pm (I think) on BBC3.
    edited December 1969

I can't remember, are you in the UK? It was repeated tonight, and it'll be repeated again on Saturday, 7pm (I think) on BBC3.

I am in America. I do not have BBC America though. I was going to try to get it at Amazon, but the prepaid visa's fees ate my money I saved for The Christmas special. I was trying to think of something I could make to sell for Amazon GC of fifteen American cents and it has to be good enough for fifteen people to buy it. hmmm?

• nightkinnightkin Posts: 194
    edited December 1969

15 cents? surely you mean dollars? okay - here is a plan. create a paypal account, open a free account in Second Life, make a shit load of content (people love doctor who stuff), put it up on marketplace for like 50 L each or something - sell the linden-dollars you make from it, and transfer the proceeds to Paypal. easy money.

edited December 1969

nightkin said:
    15 cents? surely you mean dollars? okay - here is a plan. create a paypal account, open a free account in Second Life, make a shit load of content (people love doctor who stuff), put it up on marketplace for like 50 L each or something - sell the linden-dollars you make from it, and transfer the proceeds to Paypal. easy money.

I was joking because I knew that my dad was sending an amazon gc.
    edited December 1969

nightkin said:

I got a paypal account now. Thanks for the idea.

• blutobluto Posts: 822
    edited December 1969

some one asked me when i was goiumg to steampunk davros to match the steampunk daleks i did

35053_445083837348_717427348_6392558_779414_n.jpg
    720 x 453 - 68K
    edited December 1969

now

genisis_of_the_steam_dalek.jpg
    818 x 478 - 65K
    edited December 2012

a closer look

steam_davros_2.jpg
    690 x 704 - 48K
    Post edited by bluto on
    edited December 1969

some cyber toons

cybertoons.jpg
    823 x 506 - 50K
  • TheCastellanTheCastellan Posts: 697
    edited December 1969

First Officer Zeg, Science Officer Cassy, and the enigmatic admiral Robert April on a special mission.

Awesome3.jpg
    1258 x 870 - 516K
    edited December 1969

I finally found a way to watch Christmas Special. Oh it was so good. I love it.

edited December 1969

I finally found a way to watch Christmas Special.

Did you get to see the previews-of-next-season snippets right at the end? Time to nibble your fingernails down to the elbow (again)... :coolsmile:
    edited December 1969

I finally found a way to watch Christmas Special.

Did you get to see the previews-of-next-season snippets right at the end? Time to nibble your fingernails down to the elbow (again)... :coolsmile:

Not sure if I did or not but I cannot wait till there are new Who episodes. Maybe I can because I have to, but still I would like to watch some new Who.

edited December 1969

Not sure if I did or not but I cannot wait till there are new Who episodes. Maybe I can because I have to, but still I would like to watch some new Who.

Just in case you didn't see them, here's the preview that I already found on YouTube. Hope you aren't non-UK-blocked from seeing it...
    edited December 1969

Just in case you didn't see them, here's the preview that I already found on YouTube. Hope you aren't non-UK-blocked from seeing it...

Thanks! It looks good! I mean wonderful and cool!

• aldemps_65d152c25faldemps_65d152c25f Posts: 157
    edited December 1969

Nice steampunk Davros, Bluto, & those CyberToons look better than the actual Cybusman.

Just messing about.
    The Zarbi carrying the TARDIS back to the Animus

12-12-30_vortis.jpg
    796 x 1050 - 430K
    edited December 1969

aldemps said:
    Nice steampunk Davros, Bluto, & those CyberToons look better than the actual Cybusman.

Just messing about.

Cybusman?

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 95,997
    edited December 1969

aldemps said:

Just messing about.

Cybusman?

From the origin of the new series Cybermen, from Cybus Industries in the parallel universe.

edited December 1969

aldemps said:

Just messing about.

Cybusman?

From the origin of the new series Cybermen, from Cybus Industries in the parallel universe.

Thanks!

edited December 1969

Just messing about.
    Doctoon Who investigates....

13-01-05_doctoonwho.jpg
    796 x 1050 - 670K
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,563
    edited December 1969

I recognize Amy and Rory, but who's that guy with the tiny nose :lol:

edited December 1969

I recognize Amy and Rory, but who's that guy with the tiny nose :lol:

he sort of remind of someone. I do not remember that character's name. maybe I am having difficulty seeing what is wrong with the picture because my eyes refuse to focus and I am currently on a tablet. also room is dark since roommate is still sound asleep

edited December 1969

Just messing about.
    Another mix & match console (Lodger & 8th Doctor).

13-01-08_TheMaster.jpg
    796 x 1050 - 367K
    13-01-08_MasterConsole.jpg
    796 x 1050 - 427K
    edited December 1969

Just messing about.
    Doctoon Who's picnic is interupted by an infestation of....Wirrn!

13-01-10_wirrn.jpg
    796 x 1050 - 461K
  • RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,573
    edited December 1969

That's clever! using MrSparky's new toon Prawn along with the head from Sixus1's HiveBred to create a toon Wirrn!

Here's my answer to the Master's console room. I simply placed the Lodger TARDIS within FlipMode's Planetarium. I didn't even have to scale it. It fit perfectly upon the inner disc of the platform.

though he's too far away to clearly discern, the Master is a slight tweaking of an earlier version I made with Boris for M2 ages ago.

Sincerely,

Bill

Console-Masters-J-1.jpg
    1387 x 822 - 158K
  • RedfernRedfern Posts: 1,573
    edited December 1969

...and a better view of the Master himself.

Sincerely,

Bill

Console-Masters-J-2.jpg
    1387 x 822 - 153K
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,501
    edited December 1969

...OK found this on DA. Not a 3D pic but had to post a link to this as it almost caused the hot cocoa I was drinking to come out my nose.

Norwegian Tardis