Can't get 3rd party character morphs to work on Genesis with DSON

Dream9StudiosDream9Studios Posts: 125
edited December 1969 in Poser Discussion

I know this can work. Somehow, a few months ago, I got Sosie V5 to work but now I can't seem to get any newly installed 3rd party character morphs to work. I tried a V5 character from Renderosity called Zoe to work and The Priestess V4G by Raiya here in the DAZ store to work but no such luck. When I load Genesis it shows parameter dials for both characters but when I enter any value, nothing happens. I tried going in to DS and making Poser Companion files for the injection poses but that didn't help. The Sosie and all DAZ morphs work fine still.

I'm using Poser Pro 2012 SR3.1 with Windows 8.

Please help. This has given me such a headache!!

Comments

• Eric WaltersEric Walters Posts: 233
    edited December 1969

Sorry you're having trouble.
    I had an odd issue with G early on. When I reinstalled Gen they went away. Have you tried that?

I know this can work. Somehow, a few months ago, I got Sosie V5 to work but now I can't seem to get any newly installed 3rd party character morphs to work. I tried a V5 character from Renderosity called Zoe to work and The Priestess V4G by Raiya here in the DAZ store to work but no such luck. When I load Genesis it shows parameter dials for both characters but when I enter any value, nothing happens. I tried going in to DS and making Poser Companion files for the injection poses but that didn't help. The Sosie and all DAZ morphs work fine still.

I'm using Poser Pro 2012 SR3.1 with Windows 8.

Please help. This has given me such a headache!!

• Dream9StudiosDream9Studios Posts: 125
    edited December 1969

I actually hadn't thought of that. :-) I'll give it a try.

• Eric WaltersEric Walters Posts: 233
    edited December 1969

Good luck! I am just wondering if something got corrupted.

I actually hadn't thought of that. :-) I'll give it a try.