Looking for Cararra Tutorials

petefpetef Posts: 47
edited December 1969 in Carrara Discussion

Hi,

As I'm getting back in to Carrara I've been looking all over for Tutorials, does anyone out there have a good lists or any good links they would like to share PDF or Video, on Digital Carvers there is pic called "Bear sitting" done by Curvin Huber any hair tuts of a similar nature would be fantastic.

FWIW I have looked but a lot of links are dead, Ive bought the Learning Carrara and Advanced Carrara from DAZ but you can never have to much training.:-)

Thanks for your help....

Pete

Comments

• GarstorGarstor Posts: 1,411
    edited December 2012

petef said:
    Hi,

As I'm getting back in to Carrara I've been looking all over for Tutorials, does anyone out there have a good lists or any good links they would like to share PDF or Video, on Digital Carvers there is pic called "Bear sitting" done by Curvin Huber any hair tuts of a similar nature would be fantastic.

FWIW I have looked but a lot of links are dead, Ive bought the Learning Carrara and Advanced Carrara from DAZ but you can never have to much training.:-)

You are definitely off to a great start with PhilW's work.

Search on YouTube for "cripeman" and you'll hit some pay dirt.

DreamLight did the Model Master training...but that has a strong LightWave focus...much of what he says is applicable to other packages (he also examines Hexagon, Blender, Wings 3D and Carrara to certain very tiny extents).

Post edited by Garstor on
  • wetcircuitwetcircuit Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

couple tutorials on my site, including a hair tutorial...

• GarstorGarstor Posts: 1,411
    edited December 1969

couple tutorials on my site, including a hair tutorial...

I humbly beg forgiveness for not mentioning your work!

Pete, Holly's newest tute on a procedural shader to create a sun is nothing short of spectacular.

• SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969
  • 0oseven0oseven Posts: 626
    edited December 1969

If you are interested in animation there are about 17 videos on my site ( see Carrara Tutorials)

http://animationplayhouse.yolasite.com/

• DartanbeckDartanbeck Posts: 21,221
    edited December 1969

0oseven said:
    If you are interested in animation there are about 17 videos on my site ( see Carrara Tutorials)

http://animationplayhouse.yolasite.com/

OMG is this ever awesome! How have I not seen this place before? Wow!
    And Holly, I've already told you... but I always like your stuff. Fantastic!
    Thanks to all contributors here. I love the help! (even though this ain't my thread!)
  • petefpetef Posts: 47
    edited December 1969

Wow thanks for the quick responses, some excellent stuff to be going through over the new year break.

FWIW I found this the other day whilst looking for Carrara Art and its fantastic, I DL'd all the back issues (up to issue22) and if your into
    sc-fi art its a must buy for $25/£17. http://3dartdirect.com/

Pete