Shopping cart mystery

MachieltjeMachieltje Posts: 0

Ok, so I just had Percy for genesis magically pop into my cart. Now I don't need Percy, I don't want Percy but apparently I now have Percy...\

I admit I should have checked but I never expected stuff to appear in my cart without me actually putting it there...

Is this normal, does this happen a lot because these are mistakes I for one can not afford...

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

File a support ticket, to sales dept, and request a refund on the product. DAZ 3D has a 30 day refund policy.

• MachieltjeMachieltje Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    File a support ticket, to sales dept, and request a refund on the product. DAZ 3D has a 30 day refund policy.

I did that, but it's just... strange.. there really is absolutely no way I put it in my cart so how did it get there?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

It is sometimes quite easy to click on an "add to cart" button by mistake. Only takes an inadvertant twitch of the mouse finger whilst browsing down a list of stuff on a thumbnail page

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    It is sometimes quite easy to click on an "add to cart" button by mistake. Only takes an inadvertant twitch of the mouse finger whilst browsing down a list of stuff on a thumbnail page

One problem with that is that the product that was added was not on any of the pages I've visited...Like I said there is no way I've added it since there's no way I could have not even by accident.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

One problem with that is that the product that was added was not on any of the pages I've visited...Like I said there is no way I've added it since there's no way I could have not even by accident.

The other way that it could get there...and this would require you knowing for sure that everything you did add got added...that one of the links you did click was wrong. I've seen it happen, elsewhere, before...the most recent time being Rendo's Christmas gifts, during week 2.

So did something you want not show up in your cart?

edited December 1969

mjc1016 said:
    chohole said:

The other way that it could get there...and this would require you knowing for sure that everything you did add got added...that one of the links you did click was wrong. I've seen it happen, elsewhere, before...the most recent time being Rendo's Christmas gifts, during week 2.

So did something you want not show up in your cart?

Nope, in fact the item I didn't want only showed up in the last step which is why I confirmed the order without really looking...

edited December 1969

Well, anyway it got fixed so no harm done I suppose...