City Firms

Waleed - JordanWaleed - Jordan Posts: 0
edited January 2013 in Bryce Discussion

Hi for all this is a gift from me to you all and specially for Rashad Carter
this modest Artwork done on Bryce 5
people , car on Photoshop

what you see in this image Rashad I woul like to ask you which one you prefer ??????????????

Post edited by Waleed - Jordan on

Comments

• Rashad CarterRashad Carter Posts: 1,798
    edited December 1969

Waleed,

Glad to see something new from you. I hope you have been well.

Thanks for thinking of me, I appreciate it a great deal.

This building looks wonderful. I think the scaling of the humans with the architecture is perfect. I like the height of the palm trees. The scenario is very lifelike in that it has a believable sense of activity going on at ground level. Nice work on the lighting as well.

• Waleed - JordanWaleed - Jordan Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Hi Rashad Merry Christmass

I miss you really miss your useful comments
    How r u hope fine
    my new job is developing to something satisfy me and my fans
    I really miss your notes , comments

54646666w_copy.jpg
    768 x 512 - 363K
    edited December 1969

Hi Rashad Merry Christmass

I miss you really miss your useful comments
    How r u hope fine
    my new job is developing to something satisfy me and my fans
    I really miss your notes , comments

zxz2.jpg
    1152 x 768 - 737K
    edited December 1969

what you see in this image Rashad I woul like to ask you which one you prefer ??????????????

also this modeling Towers
    Ohg00.JPG
    1024 x 1526 - 930K
    edited December 1969

skyscraper_dd.jpg
    1024 x 1526 - 1M
    edited December 2012

edited January 2013

• GussNemoGussNemo Posts: 1,855
    edited December 1969

@Waleed: Those images are marvelous. I think I especially like the cantilevered looking one. Nice job.

edited December 1969

I really appreciate your comments and I'm very happy with your share opinions
    Thanks indeed

• Rashad CarterRashad Carter Posts: 1,798
    edited December 1969

These renders are all excellent, Waleed. In the first post I like both of the images, but the night time version is a little better. I like that you have taken care to provide reflections which help further the sense of mood.

In your second post I love the moody sky and the materials and the overall presentation. Has a night time feel yet everything is visible, nice job!

In the third post, the sky is amazing. The structures look great the only thing I might reconsider is the amount of lens flaring, but otherwise it looks great.

In the fourth post, I love these towers!!!!! The sky is also amazing. I could easily imagine people really living in the structure. I love the windows and the way the floors are arranged. Perfect!!!

In the fifth post I'd say that the architecture looks great again, I like the style of the windows and the overall layout of the building.

The sixth post is another very successful model. I really like how you use cylinders to create towers.

Overall, Id say you are making good progress with your modeling and lighting. As always your vegetation looks good even though it is not Bryce vegetation. Working with Bryce 5 only I think these are fantastic renders.

All the best.

edited December 2012

I really glad to see your comments I feel you understand me as you worked on the architecture models as I saw in the Gallery of Bryce 5
    Best of my work in the coming days you will see there people amazing when they know that Bryce can do all this renders they always wonder they thought that this renders on V.ray software I try sometimes to swear that this on Bryce 5 I'm an Arabic Calligrapher as you see my blog www.waleedkarjah.blogspot.com
    for this I have the futuristic imagination as I'm a Calligrapher I always say that the people who has the earlier talent they are working faster professional
    and skilled ................

Rashad thanks so much
    wait to see the night scene in new style you will really like it
    Waleed

edited December 1969

Are there tutorials available showing how to create these, and other, buildings?

• dwseldwsel Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I can see a really nice showcase of how the Bryce can be used in architectural visualization field. I think you're using most of powers of Bryce 5. There are some great possibilities worth to try coming in the Bryce 7 (currently free) that might be beneficial in archivis workflow.

• JamahoneyJamahoney Posts: 1,791
    edited December 2012

Waleed...Have also to say these are excellent works...my neck hurts in all this looking upwards ;)

Jay

Post edited by Jamahoney on
    edited December 2012

GussNemo said:
    Are there tutorials available showing how to create these, and other, buildings?

Ask Rashad about this case I think I gave him original file for my Villa to make some changes and he did it very nice .
    you will find that Bryce has many powers and great abilities with your expertise , first you should love the Architecture concepts till you get your correct results I told many times that V.ray - 3D Max not too much excellent than Bryce only in some cases like the light concepts
    and directional concept and the most excellent thing the object of (Export & Import) images and objects from most of the new 3d software
    which you feel when you look to the V.ray or 3D Max Artworks of the realistic concept that achieve it ................

nvn.jpg.JPG
    768 x 512 - 316K
    edited December 2012

Jamahoney said:
    Waleed...Have also to say these are excellent works...my neck hurts in all this looking upwards ;)

Jay

Thanks you really give me real push to the next step , my laptop refuse Bryce seven I dont know why might it from windows seven I hope someday to work on Bryce 7 I see some tonsorial very excellent , if I work you will see more professional Artworks from me so I hope!!!!!!

edited December 1969

dwsel_ said:
    I can see a really nice showcase of how the Bryce can be used in architectural visualization field. I think you're using most of powers of Bryce 5. There are some great possibilities worth to try coming in the Bryce 7 (currently free) that might be beneficial in archivis workflow.

yes you r correct 100% the expertise also necessary to reconsider ,,,,,

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 2012

Absolutely wonderful renders Waleed, absolutely wonderful!!

I noticed you said you're having a problem with Bryce 7 Pro. Am I understanding you can't install it on your computer that has Windows 7? Or are you saying you don't have Windows 7, and that's what you think you need to install and run Bryce 7 Pro? I ask because I'm finally getting back to Bryce after quite a few years of not using it, and I just installed Bryce 7 Pro two days ago on my Windows 7 Pro without a problem, and it seems to be running fine.

Post edited by Miss B on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 2012

Me too, I saved up and bought a new PC with win 7 just so I could finally use Br 7, having bought it when it very first came out, and then finding that my poor old single core PC just didn't have the ooomph to run it.

You can even install Bryce on an external hard drive and run it. I have mine on the D drive, not the drive with the OS on it.

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited December 1969

Seems I've read elsewhere others who've had problems running Bryce 7 on their laptops.

edited February 2013

Miss B , GussNemo , my friends , I think the problem that the execution file missing the reason might be here we have not original copy so I bought Bryce 7 11 times the same problem accrued with me I wonder why Bryce 7 do not work well with me I wish to work on Bryce 7 it has tremendous abilities ,,,
    for all here my wishes I hope I have something to say to thank you for trying help me ...... great thanks to you guys

for more images you can visit my website:
    www.architecturalideas14.blogspot.com in Dubai UAE there our firm

aa2_medium.jpg
    630 x 945 - 121K
    SSSDDD1.jpg
    1536 x 1024 - 1M
    sd.jpg
    768 x 512 - 392K
    cadalandscapic_large.jpg
    768 x 512 - 105K
    edited December 1969

Miss B , GussNemo , Chohole my friend , I think the problem that the execution file missing the reason might be here we have not original copy so I bought Bryce 7 11 times the same problem accrued with me I wonder why Bryce 7 do not work well with me I wish to work on Bryce 7 it has tremendous abilities ,,,
    for all here my wishes I hope I have something to say to thank you for trying help me ...... great thanks to you guys

for more images you can visit my website:
    www.architecturalideas14.blogspot.com in Dubai UAE there our firm

I am not quite understanding you, but did you "buy" Bryce 7 from here http://www.daz3d.com/shop/software/bryce/bryce-7-pro
    edited February 2013

images just for all of you

sds_copy.jpg
    680 x 1020 - 527K
    bb1.jpg
    768 x 512 - 486K
    vvvvvvvvvg.jpg
    768 x 512 - 522K
    zxzxzxz.jpg
    768 x 512 - 318K
    edited December 1969

What is the size of your download. Bryce 7 exe comes in at 259.8mb. It may be that you have a partial or failed download.

Clear your cache and try downloading it again, but do make sure you clear the cache first, as partial downloads will cause subsequent attempts to fail at the same point.

• RarethRareth Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    What is the size of your download. Bryce 7 exe comes in at 259.8mb. It may be that you have a partial or failed download.

Clear your cache and try downloading it again, but do make sure you clear the cache first, as partial downloads will cause subsequent attempts to fail at the same point.

also make sure it is the bryce installer and NOT one of the content packs,

edited January 2013

Rareth, good morning , I test all of this I have GpA NVidia Gforce 1024 GB DD ram on my laptop , also my free space 100 GB ..... everything is OK I told you might of not original copy also the free copy that I get from you in the sale offers but didn't work ...........

• dwseldwsel Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

Just one more idea about the problem with running Bryce... If you're using Win7 64bit these topics might be related: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/3171/ , http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/4961/

Post edited by Chohole on
    edited February 2013

if it works well I shall give you a gift just for you

ddd1.JPG
    1526 x 1024 - 1M