Problems With The Store

CybitCybit Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Has anyone else experienced problems with the store? Been trying to view what's been on sale for Christmas and keep getting sent back to the sites main page or get an error that the site is down.....rather 'not live' right now. Just wondering, it's getting very irritating.

Comments

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,313
    edited December 2012

I got that on both the store and the forums yesterday, couldn't make my purchases and today the offer is over and the prices are higher - so I have money to spend elswhere.

Post edited by scorpio on
  • CybitCybit Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I got that on both the store and the forums yesterday, couldn't make my purchases and today the offer is over and the prices are higher - so I have money to spend elswhere.

Feel the same right now, got money to spend elsewhere. But hey, the Cloudflare is getting a ton of advertising for free from Daz!

SiteDown01Day3_1024.jpg
    1024 x 615 - 286K
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Claudfalre does tend to get a bit personal sometimes.

If you Know how to do it, forcing ypur computer to a new IP can help in clearing persistant ClouFare errors. SImple with a dynamic IP number, just reset your router.

edited December 1969

Was one of the very first things I did this morning, have a range of 100 dynamic addresses. Spent over an hour reassigning addresses, the Daz site is the only site I've had issues with yesterday and today. Took me over an hour just to get into the forums. Time better spent elsewhere I figure right now anyways. :(
    Shame too, I Love my Daz3D.

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,785
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Claudfalre does tend to get a bit personal sometimes.

If you Know how to do it, forcing ypur computer to a new IP can help in clearing persistant ClouFare errors. SImple with a dynamic IP number, just reset your router.

I've been off for two days. Getting a new IP address worked for me; I had to go into my router's advanced settings for the WAN connection and do a DHCP Release, followed by Renew...

edited December 1969

Yeah, did that too....Didn't work. Could see the store late yesterday, but couldn't log in and when I put stuff in my shopping cart, if I clicked on another page or item. My cart was empty. Am going to try again in a bit because there are some items that I really want.

• SassyWenchSassyWench Posts: 602
    edited December 1969

Well.. it's getting more interesting here! Couldn't get to the site at all this morning, even with phone or tablet or proxy. (Had been working fine on them yesterday, just not on PC). Now I can only get here through a proxy!

Are they blocking Canadian IP's and G3? I can't change IP because I have a static one. This is nuts. :(

edited December 1969

Well.. it's getting more interesting here! Couldn't get to the site at all this morning, even with phone or tablet or proxy. (Had been working fine on them yesterday, just not on PC). Now I can only get here through a proxy!

Are they blocking Canadian IP's and G3? I can't change IP because I have a static one. This is nuts. :(

Got one better, just had my brother who is in another state entirely attempt to log into my Daz account. He's about 1800 miles from me. His browser reported that Daz3D is not available in to him. It's a restricted site, wouldn't even open the site up for him to log in or browse. Still going to try again later, not sure what Daz did, but I kinda feel this was the wrong time of year to do it. :(

edited December 1969

Got Logged In and going through the store now....WOOOOOHOOOOO! Wish me luck, I'm so happy now :)

• 3DProclivity3DProclivity Posts: 538
    edited December 1969

gmcmudder said:
    Got Logged In and going through the store now....WOOOOOHOOOOO! Wish me luck, I'm so happy now :)

Good luck!

I had some problems too but I eventually got all my goodies. :)

• SassyWenchSassyWench Posts: 602
    edited December 1969

gmcmudder said:

Good luck and congrats! :)

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

OKAY I just found this out the HARD way. This will not be most of you but maybe some. If you use Steam for gaming and Steam is set to Auto run it CONFLICTS with CloudFlare. Many Errors with CloudFlare. Closing Steam cleared it all up.

Just thought I would Share this info.

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    OKAY I just found this out the HARD way. This will not be most of you but maybe some. If you use Steam for gaming and Steam is set to Auto run it CONFLICTS with CloudFlare. Many Errors with CloudFlare. Closing Steam cleared it all up.

Just thought I would Share this info.

Wow, that one I hadn't found out...I wonder if it's been that way for a while or if it was the last Steam client update? But that also explains some of the random nature of the problems.

I also found out that Cloudflare was doing some server maintenance over the past day or so and some of their servers were offline for a short while. They have 23 (last time I looked...it could be more now) locations around the world and usually when one server farm is offline you are automatically routed to another location...but with ISP's also caching pages and all the 'nannyware' that transition isn't always seamless.

• CerragCerrag Posts: 242
    edited December 2012

Post edited by Cerrag on
    edited December 2012

Post edited by Cerrag on
  • BejaymacBejaymac Posts: 1,846
    edited December 1969

Haven't had any problems, until about an hour ago, having to use a low anon proxy just to access the forums.

• JennKJennK Posts: 834
    edited December 1969

Having issues tonight. It will not let me go to my shopping cart. I thought maybe I had to many items but the only way it will let me delete from the drop down window is to delete log out and log back in. Anyone else having this issue? I have tried different browsers and clearing my cache still no go. I get the website is down try back later.

edited December 1969

That's exactly what happened to me all day yesterday. I had 90 items in my cart but needed to add the coupon ( DAZPAxmasCheers , which took off another $30.00 or so!) but every single time I tried, it would either log me out or take about 2 minutes before finally throwing up an error message that it was offline. I was so frustrated! But then this morning, around 7 am, it was working again fine, so I quickly added my coupon and walked thru the checkout with no problems. Someone yesterday (above) said that it could've been due to other services on the Internet being down which DAZ relies on, and that would explain the outage if the chain was broken. But all you can do is to keep trying. It's frustrating and sucks I know but eventually you'll get it. :)

edited December 1969

cerrag said:
    That's exactly what happened to me all day yesterday. I had 90 items in my cart but needed to add the coupon ( DAZPAxmasCheers , which took off another $30.00 or so!) but every single time I tried, it would either log me out or take about 2 minutes before finally throwing up an error message that it was offline. I was so frustrated! But then this morning, around 7 am, it was working again fine, so I quickly added my coupon and walked thru the checkout with no problems. Someone yesterday (above) said that it could've been due to other services on the Internet being down which DAZ relies on, and that would explain the outage if the chain was broken. But all you can do is to keep trying. It's frustrating and sucks I know but eventually you'll get it. :)

Thanks Cerrag nice to know i am not the only one. It was working fine all day the suddenly poof it stopped. Oh well I will wait til tomorrow and hopefully it will be working then..

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Be thankful if the cart is down and you didn't get burned: hopefully they're fixing a BIG problem, check some of the other posts, double, triple surprize billings!
    Keep copies of your bills and receipts and check your bank accounts :-(

edited December 1969

Yeah I have been reading that.. I am going to pay for mine with a GC that way it only has so much if it refuses to let me buy for the stated price I just wont buy it. Hopefully the reason it is glitching is because they are working on it..

edited December 1969

Finally got into the store and got a few things. But couldn't edit anything in my shopping cart, had to open up one browser to place items into the shopping cart and then close that browser and open another to do any editing in the cart. Now I'm doing the same thing to get into the forums. Didn't even know there where more post.

edited December 1969

Wow the post finally worked....too cool

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,815
    edited December 2012

I get this and no get 2 for platinum club though still cheap enough
    finally put all in wishlist, logged out, cleared my cache and closed my browser and tried again
    the Bogo never worked but the xmas discount halved my purchase so settled for that.

Untitled.jpg
    1906 x 1077 - 321K
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on