How do I empty my DAZ store cart?

barbultbarbult Posts: 23,018
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Help, I have way too many items in my cart! I want to empty it and start over. I can't find any way to do that other than to delete each item, one at a time. Is there an "empty cart" button somewhere that I overlooked?

Comments

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

barbult said:
    Help, I have way too many items in my cart! I want to empty it and start over. I can't find any way to do that other than to delete each item, one at a time. Is there an "empty cart" button somewhere that I overlooked?

Not that I know of...the one at a time is what I've been using...and yeah, it sucks when you've got a cart full of stuff.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,018
    edited December 1969

Thanks, I hope somebody knows a better way. This is painful, especially with the store being slow and flaky now.

• 3DProclivity3DProclivity Posts: 538
    edited December 2012

Double post. ;/

Post edited by 3DProclivity on
    edited December 2012

barbult said:
    Thanks, I hope somebody knows a better way. This is painful, especially with the store being slow and flaky now.

You could just wishlist (go to cart, check wishlist, update) what you don't want and delete it later...it adds to the bottom on this new site. So it is easy to find it in the wishlist.

Makes it easy to add back what you want to keep too if you just wishlist it all.

edited December 1969

Thanks, I'll try the wishlist option, if I can ever even get my cart to display again. The site is either offline or slow for me now. Every time I click on the link to go to shopping cart, it just spins the cursor for a long time, then gives me the CloudFlare error message.

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,707
    edited December 1969

Enter a 0 instead of 1 in the QTY field for each item and then click "Update Shopping Cart", that will delete them all in one go.

edited December 2012

barbult said:
    Thanks, I'll try the wishlist option, if I can ever even get my cart to display again. The site is either offline or slow for me now. Every time I click on the link to go to shopping cart, it just spins the cursor for a long time, then gives me the CloudFlare error message.

Yeah, that's been a big pain. There is a thread somewhere with some fixes that might work for you. I think the topic is Problems logging onto DAZ or shopping or something like that.

EDITED: I was close. ;)

Problems with the store: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/13979/

edited December 1969

Taozen said:
    Enter a 0 instead of 1 in the QTY field for each item and then click "Update Shopping Cart", that will delete them all in one go.

True but then if you don't remember what you had, you're screwed. lol

edited December 1969

I had to delete items one by one by clicking the X by the item in the drop down box for My Cart until I finally got rid of enough items so that my cart would display. Then I was able to use the wishlist trick on what remained. I'll remember the 0 quantity in the future for things I want to completely remove from my cart and not put back later. Thanks to both of you for the help.