need some help fining a program

woody2woody2 Posts: 90
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hi all a will back I got a email with a offer to buy a key frame editor. "think it was from Go Figure" I have looked in the store for it and tried to do a search for it but can fine it. Any one see the email or can you tell me the program so I can fine it. I had a old one for Daz 3 but it will not work in daz 4 so guess I have to get the new one. any help would be nice.

thank you all and have a very Merry Christmas.

woody2

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,737
    edited December 1969
  • woody2woody2 Posts: 90
    edited December 1969

yes that was it. But I thought that if yo bought one you could get the other for 50% off but when I went to check out they were both at the regular price.

thanks for the help

woody2

• carolinebegbiecarolinebegbie Posts: 162
    edited December 1969

buy graphMate and get 50% off all GoFigure Products (Excluding items released in the last 60 days)

keyMate and graphMate were released just very recently. All other GoFigure products apply for the 50%, just not the new ones.

• woody2woody2 Posts: 90
    edited December 1969

my bad I miss read the add. guess this old eye are going . i thought it said included. o'well. on that note if you were going to get just one which do you think would be the best and most useful to get. I don't have enought money to get both right now but will get them some time down the road.

thanks

woody2