Man About Town. [Commercial]

MeshitupMeshitup Posts: 123
edited January 2017 in Daz PA Commercial Products

Man About Town coming soon.

A complete modern day outfit and carrying a leather briefcase. Five colour options are included.

Post edited by Chohole on

Comments

• 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,282

Oh interesting. :-) Does the jacket come with an open morph and maybe a wind one so it can flap while walking?

• MeshitupMeshitup Posts: 123

There is a morph to open the front part of the jacket below the buttons on each side

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686

An interesting and useful solution to the men's business suit jacket conundrum. A definite must-buy. I would've preferred business slacks to go with it, but I have those already. I don't have any cuffed po' boy jeans like these, though. The briefcase is a welcome and well-crafted accessory. Can you show the suit in a seated pose?

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

This looks really nice.  I don't do very many modern day renders but this will be excellent to kit bash with as well. And I love the hat.

Some seated poses

Sitting 1.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 946K
    Sitting 2.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 869K
    Sitting 3.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 841K
  • evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,440

Nice boots. So many outfits for the men fall down when you get to the shoes, these are looking great.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,558

looks nice! Interesting style as I don't see anyone wearing anything similiar where I live. I agree with the shoes, they look great also

looks nice! Interesting style as I don't see anyone wearing anything similiar where I live. I agree with the shoes, they look great also

Designers and Achitect etc, wear something like this..........

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,686

Thanks for the seated pose renders. Those are some cool poses, too. And thanks for making the tie cover the top of the shirt collar.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,702

Is this for Genesis 3 male?

Is this for Genesis 3 male?

Yes. for Genesis 3 male(s)

• Niiiiice. The shoes in particular look really great, though the whole outfit is amazing. Can't wait!

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987

Is it possible that the shoes also work for G2?

I love the outfit, but I'm mostly using G2. The clothes probably will convert okay, but the shoes...

• This is going to be a must buy for me!

BeeMKay said:

I love the outfit, but I'm mostly using G2. The clothes probably will convert okay, but the shoes...

I tried a test with G2M, the boots don't fit well the would need to be adjusted to fit.

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,987
    Meshitup said:
    BeeMKay said:

I tried a test with G2M, the boots don't fit well the would need to be adjusted to fit.

Thanks. That's what I was afraid of... Shoes almost never work between generations.