bundle question

WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,724
edited December 2012 in The Commons

If I want to buy a bundle, but already have an item or two in that bundle, can I get a refund for the items I already have?

Post edited by WillowRaven on

Comments

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Only if you purchased them in the last 30 days.

• WillowRavenWillowRaven Posts: 3,724
    edited December 1969

figures ... so if I want the rest of the items in the bundle, then I just end up paying for the same single item again. Thanks :D

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 6,995
    edited December 1969

Bundle!
    The topic said "dundle question"... So I bit... what the heck is a dundle? Figured it was a typo for Dongle, but I was too stupid to make the leap to "Bundle"... I swear I just saw my brain around here a minute ago. Tiny little thing, hope no one steps on it.

edited December 1969

lol ... yes, I was typing faster than I should have been ... lol.

I wonder if I can fix the typo in this newer forum? I'll try ...

• chrisschellchrisschell Posts: 267
    edited December 1969

Should be able to fix it by editting your initial post and just changing the topic line... it's worked for me so far :)

edited December 1969

Yeah ... lol

Now I don't need to hurt an more unsuspecting readers with my horrible typing skills :D

edited December 1969

lmao... it's all good... but i'm sure all those poor unsuspecting renders will feel a little bit safer ;)

• jorge dorlandojorge dorlando Posts: 1,156
    edited December 1969

I do not know which bundle, you're talking about, but, most bundles announced comes with individual links to each product contained in the bundle, more precisely in the area that says "What's Included & Features"
    see an example:
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/victoria-5-pro-bundle
    Now click on: What's Included & Features "
    the links in blue will take you to an individual product.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I do not know which bundle, you're talking about, but, most bundles announced comes with individual links to each product contained in the bundle, more precisely in the area that says "What's Included & Features"
    see an example:
    This is so True, BUT you lose the NICE Price if you just buy the parts. I've done the Bundle thing before. Here is my way of deciding if I will buy or not. Ckeck the links to the Items I do not have and check the Cost for each. Does the bundle still cost less by at lest 25%. If so I'll buy just to save the money. The other items never get counted in.
    edited December 1969

lmao... it's all good... but i'm sure all those poor unsuspecting renders will feel a little bit safer ;)

You had me thinking I'd done it again (readers/renders)... lol ... would not have surprised me in the least if I had ... lol.

edited December 1969

Lmao... it's all good :)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    see an example:
    This is so True, BUT you lose the NICE Price if you just buy the parts. I've done the Bundle thing before. Here is my way of deciding if I will buy or not. Ckeck the links to the Items I do not have and check the Cost for each. Does the bundle still cost less by at lest 25%. If so I'll buy just to save the money. The other items never get counted in.

Thanks. I'm going to do that ... just add up the items I want individually and see if the bundle is still cheaper. Right?

While I'm at i, I added a bunch of stuff to my cart based on yesterday's sale, but I forgot to check-out ... lol. So today is a new sale item (is that really for v4, btw). Will I still get the 72% off if I check out now?

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    see an example:

Thanks. I'm going to do that ... just add up the items I want individually and see if the bundle is still cheaper. Right?

While I'm at i, I added a bunch of stuff to my cart based on yesterday's sale, but I forgot to check-out ... lol. So today is a new sale item (is that really for v4, btw). Will I still get the 72% off if I check out now?Yes to part one, not a clue to part two, the Sales change to fast for me to keep up with now days.