Paid for item by Paypal but Not showing in Downloads

AllegraAllegra Posts: 405
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I just paid for an items via PayPal, received receipt from Paypal but according to Daz the item is still in my cart and not in Download products.
When I clicked pay by PayPal there wasn't a problem but when the window switched back to Daz the Magneto Enterprises window came up and There has been an error in processing!

Any help would be appreciated also the Holiday savings email had MFD textures for around $4 but when I came through to Daz, the price was nearly $70. ....What's happening?

Comments

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 2012

Double check the funds have been removed from your account first and foremost, as it sounds like there might have been a transaction error. If they have, and if the downloads don't make themselves available for you in at least a pending state, then make a note of the Paypal transaction ID and submit a ticket. They're usually fairly swift in dealing with issues, but do give it a little time as there are a few things which can contribute to the delay.

Post edited by Herald of Fire on
  • AllegraAllegra Posts: 405
    edited December 1969

Thanks, I've done that and contacted support and the funds have been removed.
    The Magneto Enterprises page has been coming up for the past few days and I thought it had be resolved, shame it's happening around this time of the year.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

clear your cache, do a shift refresh on the page, and then try checking your itemised order history to see if the products are in there, if they are click to reset them.

edited December 1969

Done all that too, but still not showing even in itemized history, but thank you;)

edited December 1969

Still waiting to hear about when I'll be able to download...and the item is still sitting in my Cart although it's been paid.

I would like to purchase some other items but that means I will need to remove the item from my Cart.

I'm willing to take the chance Magento won't appear again but I read somewhere when this happens it's best to leave items in the Cart until the problem is resolved...anyone know if this is correct?

• KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854
    edited December 1969

Any help would be appreciated also the Holiday savings email had MFD textures for around $4 but when I came through to Daz, the price was nearly $70

If your a plat member and it is not showing the cheapo price then your not logged in properly even if it says your logged in. You may need to check with a different browser to see the correct price and what is really going on with your purchase.

edited December 1969

Ah! I'm not a plat member any longer, but obviously still receiving plat member emails.... so that's the reason.
    I would still love to purchase some items but hesitant I'll get the Magneto page error again and be left without funds and items.