Comments

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

maybe even with an Alt-wmD4 option? **swoon**

S4gidget needs her D4moondoggy

Skipper needs his lil buddy
    Ralph needs his Norton
    Batman needs his Robin

Considering we've been in Gen 5 for over a year, I would probably say yes.

• TZORGTZORG Posts: 148
    edited December 1969

Maybe D4 could be a fan effort.

edited December 1969

My Santo Internation M4 was a product that had some scaling similar to S4 if you needed scaled characters. You could use that to add to your M4s to make them shorter.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

TZORG said:
    Maybe D4 could be a fan effort.

**HiYa** :)

edited December 1969

Hope you've been well.

edited December 2012

to qualify, David4 would need a complete custom body morph. a few custom head morphs. a toast fit.

and an initializing .bat file. cuz all the other 4s have bat files. oh, and a .cr2 named David 4.

a David 4 starter bundle would need a new hair, 2 new outfits, a bonus pose and expression pack. and ... a morph magnet set, one character, a basicwear fit, and a back story.

and a couple months later, release a David4 genesis morph. :lol:

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

to qualify, David4 would need a complete custom body morph. a few custom head morphs. a toast fit.

and an initializing .bat file. cuz all the other 4s have bat files. oh, and a .cr2 named David 4.

lol, Santo has all of that except the David 4 name on the cr2. ExP handles the head and body morphs... and there are fits on the gens for the new body shapes so the fit automatically. Good for a base, which it was intended.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 2012

Although irrelevant to this thread which I assume is aimed at a standalone figure.. I'll be curious to see if David makes an appearance in generation 5... the order of release is misleading as to if he'll be made, but maybe. During the days before genesis, I was a bit disappointed David didn't return.

@Misty on description of what must be made to qualify as David...LMAO!! We all make our own back stories for characters too!

Post edited by SpyroRue on
    edited December 1969

and then a Pro Bundle. he'll need a steampunk outfit to keep up with Stephanie.

edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Although irrelevant to this thread which I assume is aimed at a standalone figure.. I'll be curious to see if David makes an appearance in generation 5... the order of release is misleading as to if he'll be made, but maybe. During the days before genesis, I was a bit disappointed David didn't return.

he shoulda came out after S5 ?

edited December 1969

Spyro said:

I would love to see David 5 come back, but in the meantime our remake of one of our characters for M5 will have to do. ;) All rigged and scaled for use in Poser 9 too.

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Oh cool! You have been busy! Lookin forward to two of your items now lol!

@Misty - Well yeah and no... By changing their usual flow of releases it's brought much fun speculation... I've seen evidence that hints to Freak 5 next. But it's given the opportunity for teens to appear which was assumed less likely to appear than David 5. But the fact that they did (Assuming Gen6 was just a miss print in the media) It makes us wonder if the whole iconic family might finally unite in full a generation. Theres a higher chance since Genesis is the figure, and no completely new standalone figures are required. F5 makes you wonder about SF5, and already I've came across a vendor working on that concept (at least as a PA item)

edited December 2012

i don't foresee spending more money on series 5 morphs.
    i bought David3/Aiko3 genesis, that was enough.
    oh, and the Gen 4 Iconic Shapes, and evolution morphs.

David4, musing, college age jock or sensitive intellectual dude?

his thighs would definitely be thinner than M4.

Post edited by Mistara on
    edited December 1969

Well I think he needs to stand safely between M4 and H4. So he can't be TOO intellectual.

edited December 1969

TZORG said:
    Well I think he needs to stand safely between M4 and H4. So he can't be TOO intellectual.

like a Freddie from Scooby Doo, or, Alan from Josie Pussycats? :)

• JohnDelaquioxJohnDelaquiox Posts: 1,184
    edited December 1969