Foxy and Wolfie for Genesis for DS and Poser Now availible + extra discount for Catgirl owners. [Com

WillDupreWillDupre Posts: 71
edited December 2012 in The Commons

Foxy and Wolfie are now available for genesis, complete with fully geografted bodyparts, and two texture sets for the fox and two for the wolf. http://www.daz3d.com/shop/foxy-and-wolfie-for-genesis

This set also includes a complete set of DSON files along with Poser MC6 material presets so Poser 9/2012 users can also join in on the fun. (Catgirl for Genesis has also been updated with DSON files and Poser Materials)

As an added bonus in addition to the 30% Introductory discount, anyone who already purchased Catgirl for Genesis or chooses to do so during this introductory sale will get an additional 20% discount. BTW we also put Catgirl back on sale for those who chose this route.

Post edited by WillDupre on

Comments

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,
    This was a Must Buy for me; I picked it up around an hour after midnight DAZ time. So adorable and awesome. Thank you! I know I tossed up a beg/request for foxes when Catgirl came out, and you came through amazingly well! Thanks VERY much! Now I need to see if LAMH will furify them... ;)

-- Morgan

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Excellent! The old Catgirl and Foxy Lady have Genesis versions now -- can the long-awaited Genesis Bunny Girl be far behind? I'm working on a toon render (yes, me) that includes a tiger and a rabbit -- I'm using Tygro for the tiger, and next to that Tobias doesn't really fit in. I'd love to know if a Genesis Bunny from WillDupre & Friends is in the works, and some idea (without invoking the s-word) of when it'll be available.

• WillDupreWillDupre Posts: 71
    edited December 1969

Excellent! The old Catgirl and Foxy Lady have Genesis versions now -- can the long-awaited Genesis Bunny Girl be far behind? I'm working on a toon render (yes, me) that includes a tiger and a rabbit -- I'm using Tygro for the tiger, and next to that Tobias doesn't really fit in. I'd love to know if a Genesis Bunny from WillDupre & Friends is in the works, and some idea (without invoking the s-word) of when it'll be available.

Absolutely, Bunny Girl will definitely be returning for Genesis, though I can't be precise as to when, it will probably be in the next month or two though the timeline is really going to depend on what other projects get thrown my way.

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

WillDupre said:

Absolutely, Bunny Girl will definitely be returning for Genesis, though I can't be precise as to when, it will probably be in the next month or two though the timeline is really going to depend on what other projects get thrown my way.
    Great! I can back-burner this project that long (it's non-critical), and since your latest versions take advantage of Genesis's male/female/child/etc versatility this'll be in time for people needing an Easter Bunny. :coolsmile: Of course, Bunny-Eared Lawyers are equally welcome year-round!
  • nekollxnekollx Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

might i inquire as to when/if/who there might be a more realist texture set for this series. With every Catgirl relase i update my 50 Foot Catgirl image series and i kinda prefer a more realistic look BEHOLD

http://nekollx.deviantart.com/art/Attack-Of-The-100-Foot-Catgirl-43336395
    http://nekollx.deviantart.com/art/Return-of-the-100-Ft-Catgirl-60797146
    http://nekollx.deviantart.com/art/Attack-of-the-100ft-Catgirl-60919850
    http://nekollx.deviantart.com/art/MLD-Fund-Promo-1-206018711

• DuckbotDuckbot Posts: 5
    edited December 1969

I apologize if this is a dumb question, but with this kit, will I be able to use only the ears and tail on a non-anthro genesis body? I just want to make sure before I decide to purchase or not. ^.^ Thanks for doing this for the community!

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 1969

Not quite sure what you mean there. The extra parts — ears, tail, hands, feet, whiskers, and blanking parts for the human ears — are all geografts, so they'll replace chunks of the Genesis mesh. The toon-style textures for each part are set up so they'll all fit together. You can use only the ears and tail, of course, but why won't you be able to use the other parts?

• TaozTaoz Posts: 9,714
    edited July 2015

Here's the genesis base with tail and ears applied.
    --

foxygen.jpg
    723 x 689 - 60K
    Post edited by Taoz on