Jaderail is at it Again.

Comments

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

kylumi said:
    Hey Jade, whats happened with Beto? :ohh:

Wish I knew. I can't even get him with email right now. The last I heard he had the Flu. I hope he is well.
  • kylumikylumi Posts: 291
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    kylumi said:
    Hey Jade, whats happened with Beto? :ohh:

Wish I knew. I can't even get him with email right now. The last I heard he had the Flu. I hope he is well.

Thanks Jade, thats not sounding good to me though :ohh:

edited December 1969

All we can do is hope and pray my friend. Has he dropped off the contest forum also? I have not been to it in awhile.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    All we can do is hope and pray my friend. Has he dropped off the contest forum also? I have not been to it in awhile.

Yes, he is not over there either.

edited December 1969

I'm so lost, working on a texture and it's going SOO SLOW. Not one render in days, no desire to render. All my ideas are the same junk I've done before, I'm just so not into it right now. I need to get out of this house and do something, maybe then this block would melt. I so want to go fish or camping in the WILD my way. Or something. OHhhh.... Survival camping, just one more time. It would have to be on a creek or river so I could fish for food, I can't hunt anymore and building traps is almost a no go with my hands now. But I'm pretty sure I can still build a wikiup and start a fire by hand.

Just ignore this post. I'm just rambling off at the mind. I do need to get out of this house, I feel like a convict in jail.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,361
    edited December 1969

I know the feeling all to well. My back doesn't allow me to do much these days so getting out is more of a chore then break. Once I get to the lake I feel better. Throw a line out and sit in a chair and enjoy the sun and environment.

edited June 2012

Jaderail said:
    I'm so lost, working on a texture and it's going SOO SLOW. Not one render in days, no desire to render. All my ideas are the same junk I've done before, I'm just so not into it right now. I need to get out of this house and do something, maybe then this block would melt. I so want to go fish or camping in the WILD my way. Or something. OHhhh.... Survival camping, just one more time. It would have to be on a creek or river so I could fish for food, I can't hunt anymore and building traps is almost a no go with my hands now. But I'm pretty sure I can still build a wikiup and start a fire by hand.

Just ignore this post. I'm just rambling off at the mind. I do need to get out of this house, I feel like a convict in jail.

Its a phase m8, we all have them........for 10yrs I produced DVD covers then nearly 3yrs years ago I hit a low point where nothing was coming to me, my mojo gave up!, and I have not made one since. It was at that time I discovered Daz and found something that could produce images that actually pleased me and not other people. You see my friend, the stuff I make in Daz I make for myself, its a relaxation, a hobby, a way of entering a world of fantasy where you can just do whatever you want without any pressure what-so-ever.
    I couldn't care less what other people think of my "art", just so long as I am happy. Its always great to receive nice comments but, in the end its all down to ones own enjoyment, and if other people get some pleasure from it along the way, that's just a bonus.
    Stop being a perfectionist just bang out some stuff and stick it in your gallery....;-P

Maybe, your mojo has given up, Jade...........but, i don't think so. Your just on a low right now. Whatever it is, you will bounce-back, have no worries.
    By the way, I am actually a useful angler and gun myself so, if I lived close-by it would easy to drag you off for guys week-end. Alas, I am 1000's of miles away.....so, your just going to have to sort yourself out. :lol:

Anyway, take a break.....and, leave off the forums for a while and see how you feel in a week or so.

Keep me posted buddy ;-)

Post edited by kylumi on
    edited June 2012

Your probably right a nice break might help. I really dont have much more I can add in the new users contest this month. And thanks for the offer of a boy's weekend. But you might reconsider when you realise I do it all the primatve way. I'm a life long primative survivalist, about all I carry is a swiss army knife, a multi-tool, one meal and one days water for a full week of camping. Those days are behind me now, but I fish normal ways too.

I'm still working on my Tigra texture, so that's something to do. And watching the new users is fun. I used to get lot's of ideas off the old forums but the new ones are still rather low on differnt styles of art. I know my blah will pass it just has not happened yet.

Post edited by Jaderail on
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    I'm still working on my Tigra texture, so that's something to do. And watching the new users is fun. I used to get lot's of ideas off the old forums but the new ones are still rather low on differnt styles of art.

Well... I hope you're enjoying us newbs. ;) We're cute, like baby bunnies frolicking in a meadow. :)

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Jaderail said:
    I'm still working on my Tigra texture, so that's something to do. And watching the new users is fun. I used to get lot's of ideas off the old forums but the new ones are still rather low on differnt styles of art.

Well... I hope you're enjoying us newbs. ;) We're cute, like baby bunnies frolicking in a meadow. :)

ROFL..............DAMN!......that is so funny, I never saw "newbs" that way before....[I hate that term, newbs, newbie, noobs etc, as long as we are all learning, we are ALL noobs] :lol:

edited December 1969

kylumi said:
    ROFL..............DAMN!......that is so funny, I never saw "newbs" that way before....

That's a perfect thing to render! Happy pastel-shaded newbs hopping in a happy meadow!

I hate that term, newbs, newbie, noobs etc, as long as we are all learning, we are ALL noobs] :lol:

I'm almost 37, been working with computers for ~23 years, I'm allowed to call myself newb if I wanna. ;) Because it is true! I've done a lot, but not 3D 'till this year!

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Your probably right a nice break might help. I really dont have much more I can add in the new users contest this month. And thanks for the offer of a boy's weekend. But you might reconsider when you realise I do it all the primatve way. I'm a life long primative survivalist, about all I carry is a swiss army knife, a multi-tool, one meal and one days water for a full week of camping. Those days are behind me now, but I fish normal ways too.

I'm still working on my Tigra texture, so that's something to do. And watching the new users is fun. I used to get lot's of ideas off the old forums but the new ones are still rather low on differnt styles of art. I know my blah will pass it just has not happened yet.

Don't worry my friend, I once "yomped" for 98 miles across terrain, in a place you would not want to be!
    I think I could manage a weeks camping with you [and, with the aid of a Swiss army it actually sounds like luxury] :lol:

edited June 2012

That was great!! I'm really a n00b myself still. I just do not fit the New User category any longer. See I do not call you folks Newbes ect...
    Ski you should of mentioned that you could use other hero's in evening dress for your game. Give a list and I'll see what I can do for some of it.
    I know about She Hulk and Tigra name a few others. The She Hulk will be easy.

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    kylumi said:
    ROFL..............DAMN!......that is so funny, I never saw "newbs" that way before....

That's a perfect thing to render! Happy pastel-shaded newbs hopping in a happy meadow!

I hate that term, newbs, newbie, noobs etc, as long as we are all learning, we are ALL noobs] :lol:

I'm almost 37, been working with computers for ~23 years, I'm allowed to call myself newb if I wanna. ;) Because it is true! I've done a lot, but not 3D 'till this year!

OK, from now on Skirki I am officially nicknaming you "newb" :lol:
    AND, when I stop calling you "newb" you will know that you have passed through the ranks ;-)

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    That was great!! I'm really a n00b myself still. I just do not fit the New User category any longer. See I do not call you folks Newbes ect...
    Ski you should of mentioned that you could use other hero's in evening dress for your game. Give a list and I'll see what I can do for some of it.

*stops mid-frolicking and looks at Jaderail, with her cute nose twitching and sniffling* Oh, okay!

Semi-posh party, cocktail luncheon style. Feel free to pick people that interest you; there are more, but a large chunk of 'em aren't canonical or differ from Earth-616/Earth-1610 (our campaign is kinda picking bits and pieces from both Ultimate and mainline).

Of the Avengers, the following people got invited to it:
    * Natalia Romanova aka Black Widow
    * Steven Rogers aka Captain America
    * Thor
    * Clint Barton aka Hawkeye
    * Hercules
    * Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk
    * Carol Danvers aka Ms. Marvel
    * Tony Stark aka Iron Man

Also FF:
    * Johnny Storm aka the Human Torch
    * Susan Storm-Richards aka the Invisible Woman (*snortgiggle*)
    * Reed Richards aka Mr. Fantastic
    * Ben Grimm aka the Thing

Also from X-Men:
    * Emma Frost
    * Scott Summers aka Cyclops

edited December 1969

kylumi said:
    OK, from now on Skirki I am officially nicknaming you "newb" :lol:
    AND, when I stop calling you "newb" you will know that you have passed through the ranks ;-)

Wohoo! I'm a newb! I'm a newb!

*runs around and goes back to frolicking with other newbs*

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Jaderail said:

*stops mid-frolicking and looks at Jaderail, with her cute nose twitching and sniffling* Oh, okay!

Semi-posh party, cocktail luncheon style. Feel free to pick people that interest you; there are more, but a large chunk of 'em aren't canonical or differ from Earth-616/Earth-1610 (our campaign is kinda picking bits and pieces from both Ultimate and mainline).

Of the Avengers, the following people got invited to it:
    * Natalia Romanova aka Black Widow
    * Steven Rogers aka Captain America
    * Thor
    * Clint Barton aka Hawkeye
    * Hercules
    * Jennifer Walters aka She-Hulk
    * Carol Danvers aka Ms. Marvel
    * Tony Stark aka Iron Man

Also FF:
    * Johnny Storm aka the Human Torch
    * Susan Storm-Richards aka the Invisible Woman (*snortgiggle*)
    * Reed Richards aka Mr. Fantastic
    * Ben Grimm aka the Thing

Also from X-Men:
    * Emma Frost
    * Scott Summers aka Cyclops
    Very interesting list. Thank the powers that be I'm an old Marvel RPG'er myself and own a few face morphing sets for V4 and M4. Ben Grimm might be a hard one to do but I think I have a morph running around my collection. Off to nab a few faces and see what folks I can build. They will not be exact matches but I'll try to make them look as good as I can. When is the game?

edited December 1969

Y'got time for that, I think the party won't happen 'till couple of weeks onward. And you're right, the list is very interesting indeed, as is the occasion as well. :) And that's a long story. :)

• edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Ben Grimm might be a hard one to do but I think I have a morph running around my collection.

Some of Joe Quick's older ShareCG freebies have been reactivated-- you might want to take a look at this one (if that's not the one who's running around your collection already.)
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the link but I do have every JQ set I can use on my characters. I also have a large collection of celb faces, I just need to get the faces to match the characters now. I'm still working with She-Hulk at this point. I'm still looking for Jessica Alba for Sue Storm Richards. And Most of the guy's as well.

edited June 2012

First try for Sue Storm Richards. High end cocktail type party.

Sue_Storm_Richards.jpg
    600 x 589 - 307K
  • Lissa_xyzLissa_xyz Posts: 6,116
    edited December 1969

Nice model. She looks more like Scarlett Johansson though, imo.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,800
    edited December 1969

hi Jade, just posting in your thread so I can find it again,
    (tend to only look at ones I have posted in due to crappy forum search)
    nice renders of the Ssuit! hardly played with mine since, like how you used bits to create fabric flaps.

edited December 1969

Vaskania said:
    Nice model. She looks more like Scarlett Johansson though, imo.

Thats an idea. I need her also, Black Widow. Still waiting on Skiriki to see if my style is okay or not.

Wendy my dear, The suit will do the flaps if you just turn enough stuff off. :)
    edited June 2012

Last attempt at Sue for today. I need to crash so I can do the clinic thing in the early hours.

Sue_Storm_Richards-1.jpg
    600 x 589 - 332K
    edited December 1969

Calling Skiriki. Please pop in this weekend. I'm not sleeping, because I can not seem to stop.

edited December 1969

I wuz in bed! I managed to sleep this time! :D I like the latter the best. :)

edited June 2012

Skiriki said:
    I wuz in bed! I managed to sleep this time! :D I like the latter the best. :)

Me too, it's much closer. I gather from the PM you would Like one LARGE render with all the characters I can do in it. If that is what ya want just tell me. I'm open to doing it the way you see it. One large POSH livingroom set can be done with all the Marvel Characters I can do in it at one time. Cocktail party setting okay? I do not have a Tux for the guys. Suits and ties is the best I can do.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Me too, it's much closer. I gather from the PM you would Like one LARGE render with all the characters I can do in it. If that is what ya want just tell me. I'm open to doing it the way you see it. One large POSH livingroom set can be done with all the Marvel Characters I can do in it at one time. Cocktail party setting okay? I do not have a Tux for the guys. Suits and ties is the best I can do.

Nah, doesn't need to have all characters in it at once -- it could be like, y'know, two are on sofa, talking; three by the fireplace (not lit) and if you do Tony sans a drink, UR DOIN IT RONG ;) ;) ;) And yes, cocktail party setting is exactly what I mean. :) Suits and ties are perfect.

edited June 2012

Skiriki said:
    Jaderail said:

Nah, doesn't need to have all characters in it at once -- it could be like, y'know, two are on sofa, talking; three by the fireplace (not lit) and if you do Tony sans a drink, UR DOIN IT RONG ;) ;) ;) And yes, cocktail party setting is exactly what I mean. :) Suits and ties are perfect.
    Tony without a dirink? I would never. Okay I'll work on the set and characters and post as I go. I'm gonna crash now, I have the blood thing early in the AM. Thank you for something to do, my render block is broke and I have ideas flying now. Not sure I'll sleep much at all.