Julie's bikini

edited December 1969 in The Commons

Inquiry, were can I get the bikini that Julie 5 wears in her catalog pictures, the pink one.

Comments

• BlackFeather1973BlackFeather1973 Posts: 739
    edited December 1969

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/swimwear
    And it's 50% off atm.

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

Hi,
    There is a thread talking about this bikini at: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/13653/

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/swimwear

M F M thinks that Julie is wearing Mindvision G.D.S’ “Swimwear.”

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

Heheh... thanks Starionwolf... I was just hunting for the link to paste here - you beat me to it X).

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,570
    edited December 1969

...I wish someone would do a nice one piece. More appropriate for the younger set. Have used the V4 Bodysuit in the past but the edge seams are too ragged for close shots and the style isn't quite right.

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 2012
    Post edited by wancow on
    edited December 1969

...ahh, but that's too pricey just to use it for swimwear. Same with the G-Suit

...and anything that requires transmaps to change the appearance is more render intensive.

edited December 1969

sorry bout that, I altered my post and linked to Wendy's swimsuit.

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

...and anything that requires transmaps to change the appearance is more render intensive.

Okay I'm confused ......when did free become too pricey??? Wendy's one piece suit is great and free .......and no transmaps .....
    did I miss read???misunderstand??

edited December 1969

carrie58 said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

Okay I'm confused ......when did free become too pricey??? Wendy's one piece suit is great and free .......and no transmaps .....
    did I miss read???misunderstand??

I altered my post, originally talking about the Supersuit Catsuit... then I remembered Wilmap's freebies and edited... my fault!

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,951
    edited December 1969

Oh thanks for clearing that up wancow , my head has been foggy but,I was starting to think that either I or KyotoKid was looseing it totally (& and I was kinda hopeing it was the kid and not me) ....Merry X-mas!!

edited December 1969

...I lost it a long time ago and am still looking for where I left it... ;-)

Wancow, thanks for fixing the post.

• Mr Gneiss GuyMr Gneiss Guy Posts: 462
    edited December 1969

Ever run around looking for your keys, only to realize that you have been holding them for the last five minutes? It sucks getting old.

• TZORGTZORG Posts: 148
    edited December 1969

Is that our Wendy? A lot of nice stuff

Anyone know if Mindvision's works alright with larger breasts? even if not I think I might like to have "the Julie bikini." preferably autographed though