The Snow Bikini Complaint Thread

MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
edited January 2013 in The Commons

back to twinkies

well, if it had been the end of the world today, i could've died happy with pumpkin cheese cake.

nommmms what makes you so apex dessert? the cool smoothness brushing my pal-ate, the sweet gentle caress rolling around my tongue. mmmm nommmms. oh pumpkin cheesecake, less get a room together ...

Post edited by frank0314 on

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610
    edited December 1969

life as we know it is over
    have a nice day!

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...only the finest brains flown in from an exotic land, slow cooked over a boiling magma pit, and lovingly coated in glucose..

cluster lizard's favorite food. :)

i still think it's a shame they k.o'd the divine predecessors in the first season.
    maybe they weren't esspecting a second season

edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...only the finest brains flown in from an exotic land, slow cooked over a boiling magma pit, and lovingly coated in glucose..

cluster lizard's favorite food. :)

i still think it's a shame they k.o'd the divine predecessors in the first season.
    maybe they weren't esspecting a second season

what show is this?

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 2012

L.E.X.X! :D

eta: wow, KK managed to sneak a last post onto the post-cut thread ^_^... congrats Misty, you had a mouthful of pumpkin cheesecake at the top of the new thread (^_^)d.

Oh, and welcome to the 22nd everybody :P... still seems to be a sky out there (`.`)... can we use the tinfoil hats for baking potatos in now? ;-)

Post edited by M F M on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,517
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...only the finest brains flown in from an exotic land and lovingly coated in glucose..

wonderful! does it have a cherry on top of it?
    ...oh silly me, I forgot...there we go.

...order up!

edited December 1969

LEXX

http://www.amazon.com/Lexx-Season-One-Brian-Downey/dp/B001DF681G

Lexx, "I am the Lexx, the most powerful destructive force in the 2 universes"

i feel another Lexx dvd marathon on tonight.

my new favorite quote isn't from Lexx though.
    Big Bang Theory
    Shelden: "If you're going to mock me, at least get your facts straight."

edited December 1969

a new thread is here and a new era has begun.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 2012

UUUGGGHHH was not fun finding this thread. The forum refuses to allow me into the commons, always bringing up an empty page with the text "Site Error: Unable to Load Site Preferences; No Preferences Found".

I had to go to "View new posts" and just look for a thread with "Complaint thread" in it >_<</p>

*siiiiiiiighs* Anyway. Some festive dragon images.

1322232_34258819.jpg
    1600 x 1263 - 105K
    Christmas_Dragon.jpg
    800 x 547 - 268K
    Post edited by Rezca on
    edited December 1969

those are adorable

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Rezca said:
    UUUGGGHHH was not fun finding this thread. The forum refuses to allow me into the commons, always bringing up an empty page with the text "Site Error: Unable to Load Site Preferences; No Preferences Found".

I had to go to "View new posts" and just look for a thread with "Complaint thread" in it >_<</p>

I love the one with the Santa hat. :coolsmirk:
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    L.E.X.X! :D

eta: wow, KK managed to sneak a last post onto the post-cut thread ^_^... congrats Misty, you had a mouthful of pumpkin cheesecake at the top of the new thread (^_^)d.

Oh, and welcome to the 22nd everybody :P... still seems to be a sky out there (`.`)... can we use the tinfoil hats for baking potatos in now? ;-)

baking potatoes. :wub: sour cream or cheesy topping?
    and beer?

thirsty-eee

Elvis is having a bl-bloo-blue christmas again. happens to him every year.

edited December 1969

Rezca said:

...I love the first one. Mischievous little bugger...

Good choice on the thread title. Had I actually been the first post on pg 101 (as the forum software led me to believe after I submitted it) I was going to go with The All I got for X-Mas Was A Tentasquirrel Complaint Thread.

OK a little holiday fun by one of the most amazing Cinema Organists in the world (and I know, he does look a bit like Spike from BTVS).

Sleigh Ride

If you notice at one point he plays the main tune on the foot pedals.

And yes it is a real pipe organ (not some digital electric facsimile) built in the tradition of the old cinema instruments of the 1920s

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    Good choice on the thread title. Had I actually been the first post on pg 101 (as the forum software led me to believe after I submitted it) I was going to go with The All I got for X-Mas Was A Tentasquirrel Complaint Thread.

Sorry about that You posted after I had split the other posts off for the new thread. I did move that post you made over to this thread, so you didn't lose it

edited December 2012

...that's OK.

Since I was partly responsible (or to blame) for the name of the last incarnation, no biggie.

Sheesh, downloading really slugs the response down. Gonna be a long afternoon.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
    edited December 1969

I would spank myself but it does no good.

edited December 1969

has anyone watched the tv show Cleopatra 2525?

it has Zoey from Firefly in it.

yoo knows me, do yoo think i'd like it?

it doesn't look like it made it passed a single season. but, neither did Firefly.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    edited December 1969

Hey a name change for a new thread! If you don't mind my asking, what does "Kulay" mean?
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:

What, no lark's vomit? Ewwwwww....
    edited December 1969

tjohn said:

Hey a name change for a new thread! If you don't mind my asking, what does "Kulay" mean?

I made it up. I guess it means colour blue.

edited December 2012

is it true that I cannot give my mum something that I got here but I have to give her a gc instead.

Post edited by Sfariah D on
    edited December 1969

doh. last year i bought Lexx season 4 for over 30 bucks, now it's under 9. cover is different.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:

I made it up. I guess it means colour blue.
    Kule. :)
    Have a Kule Yule!

edited December 1969

doh. last year i bought Lexx season 4 for over 30 bucks, now it's under 9. cover is different.

Oh, then you have the "Special Edition". :)
    edited December 1969

I . want to install p2010 on her machine and set her up with gen 4 stuff. I have not used 2010 since I got 2012

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,386
    edited December 1969

Another iray quicky o3o

One spotlight and an HDR.
    No postwork~

GemTest.jpg
    800 x 600 - 420K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited December 1969

I . want to install p2010 on her machine and set her up with gen 4 stuff. I have not used 2010 since I got 2012

If 2012 is an upgrade from 2010 then it isn't a separate license, so you can't do that. DAZ does allow members of a household to share content, but that wouldn't apply heer since you don't live with your mother and yes, at the moment you would need to give her a Gift Certificate to buy her own copy.

edited December 1969

tjohn said:
    Kyoto Kid said:

What, no lark's vomit? Ewwwwww....
    ...that's only available as part of the exclusive Executive edition offered over on BBC6.
    edited December 1969

If 2012 is an upgrade from 2010 then it isn't a separate license, so you can't do that. DAZ does allow members of a household to share content, but that wouldn't apply heer since you don't live with your mother and yes, at the moment you would need to give her a Gift Certificate to buy her own copy.

thanks

edited December 1969

doh, i wanted to check if anything in my w/l was on sale -

magentoerror.jpg
    865 x 357 - 91K
    edited December 2012

...just got the same rubbbish while attempting to DL one of the Teen5 installers.

I have almost 40 files to DL and scheduled the day for that purpose.

This supposed "upgrade" has been anything but over the last seven months. I never had this much trouble with the old site as "rickety" as they said it was.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
This discussion has been closed.