Rawart sale - where are the products?

Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259
edited June 2012 in The Commons

Ok, so putting an artists whole store on sale is just to demonstrate that searching by artist in the store doesn't work?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• edited June 2012

Works just fine. I don't get anything that's not his, and most, if not all, of his stuff is there. (I don't actually know every item he's ever made, so I can't swear it's all there, but everything I know about and several things I didn't show up just fine.) What problem, exactly, are you having?

Post edited by thinmick_3ecd3939f1 on
  • Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,259
    edited June 2012

did a search under 'rawart' 'raw art' etc etc etc... got 'there are no xxx that match your search criteria" logged out and back in and it worked. I had just logged in previously so wasn't like the login could have timed out, so saying 'it works just fine' is incorrect. Perhaps you meant 'it worked fine for me."

Post edited by Joe Cotter on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,821
    edited December 1969

Try hitting ctrl-F5 to force a refresh. I'm not sure if that's working for people with empty searches, but it does for many other things (most of the time).

edited December 1969

Thanks, will try that next time :)

edited December 1969

Moved to the Commons, since it isn't advertising a product, and edited title to make the issue clearer since I'm sure others will have the same experience.

• GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited December 1969

ThinMick said:
    Works just fine. What problem, exactly, are you having?

I clicked on the ad announcing the sale in the email I received from DAZ.

Instead of taking me to Rawart's store, it just takes me to DAZ's homepage.

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,750
    edited December 1969

You can try if this works for you.
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/catalogsearch/result/index/?dir=asc&limit=60&order=relevance&q=rawart&x=0&y=0

It shows a few products that are not mine as well.....but I believe all mine are there somewhere

(see my post about my sale...and you can see where I acknowledge about the poor state of the store http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1670/ )

Rawn

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

That seems to work...except Brennan isn't there. I couldn't find him when searching in the store, either, but Google came to the rescue: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/brennan-for-genesis/

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850
    edited December 1969

Try hitting ctrl-F5 to force a refresh. I'm not sure if that's working for people with empty searches, but it does for many other things (most of the time).

That can't be the solution to solve that problem. Hit this and try that . Are we laboratory rats?

edited December 1969

If it even works, it's a work-around rather than a solution.

edited December 1969

For my part I would like to say thank you Richard. I know this has to be stressful for everyone involved, DAZ, PA's, customers...

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,750
    edited December 1969

Here is another link people can try: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/people/?cat=2&top_vendor=60

Rawn

• Voodoo128Voodoo128 Posts: 0
    edited June 2012

Sorry Rawn, none of the links give any good results. The store is currently unusable at best. The only things I've been reduced to purchasing are new items that pop up at the new release section because trying to find anything with the current state of the store is next to impossible. Also, I'm not sure if the new store is picking up on old items I've already purchased and warning me of them (my library is close to 100GB), I can't keep track of every item I have anymore. I hope this gets resolved soon, I love your products and I hate missing out on such a sale.

Post edited by Voodoo128 on