Genesis Young Teens! Never Mind!

digitelldigitell Posts: 558
edited December 2012 in The Commons

Thanks for creating this and making it so Poser Users can use it also! I have purchased the Pro Bundle and everything seems to be working great! I do have a question tho. I am unfamiliar with Genesis and still learning..but I cannot seem to find a morph to make the eyes small/larger? There are several other morphs for eye width, height, the lids...ect..but there are no morph to make eyes smaller or larger.
The eyes on the Justin/Julie figure are a bit to large for my liking and was wanting to make them a bit smaller. Is there some place to do this? Thank you! :)
Update! I just found it...it magically appeared after I posted this..hmmmm...gremlins??

Post edited by digitell on

Comments

• Mr Gneiss GuyMr Gneiss Guy Posts: 462
    edited December 1969

digitell said:
    Thanks for creating this and making it so Poser Users can use it also! I have purchased the Pro Bundle and everything seems to be working great! I do have a question tho. I am unfamiliar with Genesis and still learning..but I cannot seem to find a morph to make the eyes small/larger? There are several other morphs for eye width, height, the lids...ect..but there are no morph to make eyes smaller or larger.
    The eyes on the Justin/Julie figure are a bit to large for my liking and was wanting to make them a bit smaller. Is there some place to do this? Thank you! :)
    Update! I just found it...it magically appeared after I posted this..hmmmm...gremlins??

Probably, the little buggers plague me all the time! ;-)

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited December 2012

You can also download this and copy to your Poser Genesis folder. Put the data in data etc..There is a morph called Eyes big that if dialed in the negative, shrinks the eyes and eyelids etc not just the eyeballs http://www.sharecg.com/v/58198/

1.jpg
    500 x 467 - 83K
    Post edited by Zev0 on
  • digitelldigitell Posts: 558
    edited December 1969

Thank you so much Zevo!

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,543
    edited December 1969

The Genesis morph set also comes with an eye size that you can use in the negative.

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 2012

You actually get 3 extra head morphs with Julie. I'm working out what I want to use for my base teen, and I think I quickly came up with a good preset.

This is 0.5 Julie, 0.5 Stephanie 5, Head on S5 and Julie are both dialed off at -0.5. and Head: Girl Face 1 (came with Julie)

Eyes: Die Trying Eye Shape 2 at 1, and Eyes Big at -0.37 . That's Breast Morph 3 for Julie set at 1.

Clothing by Pusey Designs. http://www.sharecg.com/wilmap

Base_Young_Teen.jpg
    485 x 800 - 40K
    Post edited by wancow on
  • wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

The Genesis morph set also comes with an eye size that you can use in the negative.

It does... but for some odd reason I always use the Die Trying Eyes Big... not sure why, I just like it better. (not that I'm dissing the Genesis Evolution Morphs, I'm damn glad I have them!)