It's the END OF THE WORLD IN TWO DAYS!!!

Comments

• M F MM F M Posts: 1,388
    edited December 1969

Welcome to the 21st!... (in New Zealand and bits of Australia ;-)...

• WoolyloachWoolyloach Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

M F M said:
    Welcome to the 21st!... (in New Zealand and bits of Australia ;-)...

Tell me when the world starts to end there so I can get a beer, mate! :cheese: :cheese:

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 2012

Morning M F M. It is 7:37 in the morning in Auckland, New Zealand.

Post edited by starionwolf on
    edited December 1969

Morning M F M. It is 7:37 in the morning in Auckland, New Zealand.

Morning Starionwolf (^_^)/... has the sky fallen in? tinfoil hats required just to get out of bed? large UFOs hovering over every major city and port? ;-)
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Wait!! Its early yet... Coming any time now....

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

Are we starting a count down?

• andolaurinaandolaurina Posts: 667
    edited December 1969

Woolyloach, I see that your "Joined Date" is 0. Does that mean you've been around since the beginning of the long count calendar? Care to tell us what happened in the last cycle? :D :D :D

edited December 1969

Woolyloach, I see that your "Joined Date" is 0. Does that mean you've been around since the beginning of the long count calendar? Care to tell us what happened in the last cycle? :D :D :D
    I think he is from the Future and his date starts when ours ends.
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Actually, it's a glitch in the system when dealing with someone who's both a mythological fish and a feathered serpent! The DAZ BBS just doesn't know how to deal with it.. it's not a serious bug, though! :smirk:

• StratDragonStratDragon Posts: 3,167
    edited December 1969

my calendar ends on next Monday and it has an ominous pussy cat stamp on the 19th!

Screen_shot_2012-12-20_at_2.14_.25_PM_.png
    412 x 316 - 65K
    Screen_shot_2012-12-20_at_2.11_.45_PM_.png
    709 x 503 - 79K
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Actually, it's a glitch in the system when dealing with someone who's both a mythological fish and a feathered serpent! The DAZ BBS just doesn't know how to deal with it.. it's not a serious bug, though! :smirk:

Regardless, I hope you take us up in your alien, time-traveling UFO whenever it strikes midnight on 12/21/12 in Mayan time (which is Central Standard Time). I'll be waiting, but I'm afraid if a crystal skull is required for entry, I'm out-of-luck.

edited December 1969

Jaderail said:

Regardless, I hope you take us up in your alien, time-traveling UFO whenever it strikes midnight on 12/21/12 in Mayan time (which is Central Standard Time). I'll be waiting, but I'm afraid if a crystal skull is required for entry, I'm out-of-luck.

Bring shrimp or mice - either is acceptable! But I'm out of plutonium to power the flux capacitor and my Mr. Fusion is on the blink.. :down:

edited December 1969

Have ye tried reversing the polarity, Captain? ;-)

edited December 1969

Hey.... someone read this thread!

TINFOIL HAT FOR GENESIS!
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/66406/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Tin-Foil-Hat-(DS-4.5)

edited December 1969

wancow said:
    Hey.... someone read this thread!

TINFOIL HAT FOR GENESIS!
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/66406/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Genesis-Tin-Foil-Hat-(DS-4.5)

That is so awesome! LOL!!!

edited December 1969

Beam me up Scotty, there are no life signs here....

• MachieltjeMachieltje Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Sheesh you guys, knock it off! I've just bought all this stuff; I can't have the world ending on me now! Can't we like do this in about ten or twenty years?

edited December 1969

NO! I WANT IT NOW! NOW NOW NOW!

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

Daz just added a little more than a whole page of new products today. wow

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I still want to know what happens after Tarmon Gai'don before the world ends. It's only fair after waiting so long to find out. :roll:

• MachieltjeMachieltje Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

wancow said:

You meanie! Can I at least finish this render first?

edited December 1969

wancow said:

You meanie! Can I at least finish this render first?

Well... if you must... but it better be a Julie or Justin render or I'll go postal!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited December 2012

GigaBeat said:
    mjc1016 said:
    Has anyone bothered to go check with the Planning Office to see if the Vogons have postponed that hyperspace bypass?

If not, do you know where your towel is?

Ah yes Vogons. Almost forgot about them. Pray they don't read us poetry.'

...or decide to build an interstellar bypass through the neighbourhood.

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • macleanmaclean Posts: 2,438
    edited December 1969

Ah well..... I'm ready for anything now.

I spent the evening listening to Joni Mitchell and Pink. If I go, at least I'll be in good company!

Hmmm... maybe this end of the world should happen more often. That was an enjoyable evening.

mac

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    edited December 1969

...well, at least I won;t have to worry about going back to the day job or about finding a new place to live. Watch, I'll now win the Megabucks.

• ledheadledhead Posts: 1,586
    edited December 1969

Kyoto Kid said:
    ...well, at least I won;t have to worry about going back to the day job or about finding a new place to live. Watch, I'll now win the Megabucks.

I always figured if I won the Powerball I'd immediately die of a heart attack.

• GigabeatGigabeat Posts: 164
    edited December 2012

Well it's now the 21st in Oz (Australia) and the day is looking kind of overcast but not cold.
    It's "mufti day" (casual dress) at work as we prepare to close for the XMas to NY period.
    Office will be on skeleton staff (no zombies) during this period.
    They're now firing up the BBQ for lunch. Beer. Wine. WooHoo.
    Cheers all.

Dinosaur-pee-02.jpg
    337 x 335 - 82K
    Post edited by Gigabeat on
  • CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,

chohole said:
    I still want to know what happens after Tarmon Gai'don before the world ends. It's only fair after waiting so long to find out. :roll:

+1! The world is not allowed to end until I find out how the Age ends! Besides, I'm still catching up with the re-read.

Of course I now have the urge to go render WoT scenes... ;)

-- Morgan

edited December 1969

The End is Here! The End is Here! LAMH is impossible to register!! Nine months in the making and they Eff up a simple Reg feature. Tin foil HAT's are the way to go, Smart People all over the world are suddenly getting STUPID. Protect yourself!

• JennKJennK Posts: 834
    edited December 1969

Well as I was told today by someone in the know..(Ok a teenager who didn't get up til 5pm only to consume food) that the official end of days happens when the 21st comes to South America after all the Mayans were on that side of the date line. I look at said teenager in utter confusion as he ate then promptly headed back to his room to continue to do whatever it is teenagers do home from College on winter break... (seriously considering asking for a refund from that college ;-) )