Foxy and Wolfie for Genesis

larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
edited December 1969 in The Commons

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases/foxy-and-wolfie-for-genesis

Yay! I'm sure this will get overlooked since the teens just came out, but I'm glad to see a fox for Genesis. I wonder if I can get away with attaching 9 tails to one character?

Comments

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Yay! I'm sure this will get overlooked since the teens just came out, but I'm glad to see a fox for Genesis . . .

Excellent! I can't find an official promo topic for this, though. And you're right, only 20% off next to all that 50%+ could hurt it. So this looks like a good place to mention that according to the product blurb anybody who has (or buys first) Catgirl Genesis gets an additional 20% off, and Catgirl Genesis is 20% off now too.

So, the old Catgirl and Foxy Lady have Genesis versions now -- can the long-awaited Genesis Bunny Girl be far behind?

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

Yay! I'm sure this will get overlooked since the teens just came out, but I'm glad to see a fox for Genesis . . .

Excellent! I can't find an official promo topic for this, though. And you're right, only 20% off next to all that 50%+ could hurt it. So this looks like a good place to mention that according to the product blurb anybody who has (or buys first) Catgirl Genesis gets an additional 20% off, and Catgirl Genesis is 20% off now too.

So, the old Catgirl and Foxy Lady have Genesis versions now -- can the long-awaited Genesis Bunny Girl be far behind?

I'd grab a new bunnygirl, I think the one I have for A3 (maybe a4 been awhile) and it looks dated at this point.

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

I'd grab a new bunnygirl, I think the one I have for A3 (maybe a4 been awhile) and it looks dated at this point.
    I'm working on a toon render (yes, me) that includes a tiger and a rabbit -- I'm using Tygro for the tiger, and next to that Tobias doesn't really fit in. I'd love to know if a Genesis Bunny from WillDupre & Friends is in the works, and some idea (without invoking the s-word) of when it'll be available.
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 1969

These are very well done characters. The faces in particular are really nice. =-)

• CypherFOXCypherFOX Posts: 3,401
    edited December 1969

Greetings,

These are very well done characters. The faces in particular are really nice. =-)

This was a Must Buy for me (see: handle), and went right in with the YT5 stuff. Sadly I can't afford the LAMH after all that, so it will be some time before I can see if LAMH will give them proper looking fox-fur...

Still, definitely (as I said) a must-buy.

-- Morgan

• starionwolfstarionwolf Posts: 3,666
    edited December 1969

I wonder how long the sale will last. The text says that the 20% discount for owners of Catgirl Genesis is available for a limited time.

I need to pay some bills now. Bye