My first ever 3D model - Shop cabinet (Bryce 7)

launoklaunok Posts: 782
edited November 2012 in Freebies

Hi everyone!

I have never thought that I will ever shared my own model as 3D model creation seems not so easy. But earlier today I got the urge to do something simplistic and told myself, "It's now or never"! And here it is a few hours later. Please pardon the quality as it is really a first try! :ohh:

I have created the shop cabinet in Bryce with simple blocks. Including is fabric rolls also created in Bryce. All the textures are included in Bryce 7. It is in a Bryce 7.1 scene format.

You can download it from my blog:
http://launok.blogspot.com/2012/11/my-first-3d-object-free-shop-cabinet.html

ShareCG link:
http://www.sharecg.com/v/65782/browse/5/3D-Model/My-first-ever-3D-model---Shop-cabinet-(Bryce-7)

I hope you can use it! :)

Regards,

Laura

Post edited by launok on

Comments

• ThunderstoneThunderstone Posts: 7
    edited December 1969

Thanks. Laura!!! Freebies for Bryce specifically are few and farther in-between.

• Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

I REALLY need to get Bryce reinstalled and play with it - this looks just lovely! Thanks :)

• grylingrylin Posts: 278
    edited December 1969

thankyou. im always looking for new freebies for bryce :-)

• ElowanElowan Posts: 388
    edited December 2012

Thnx!

Hope you included an obj version

Post edited by Elowan on
  • launoklaunok Posts: 782
    edited January 2013

Elowan said:
    Thnx!

Hope you included an obj version

Oh dear, I haven't done an obj version of this model and saved it purely as a Bryce format where it was originally created. After Elowan's note, I went back to the Bryce model but can't export the object (model) in any way as the option is grayed out for exporting. I am only learning and this was my first try ever. Spacebones gave me also some good advice as Bryce not been a program for modeling but only developed for landscapes. Next time I will try any new models in Hexagon but that program I haven't used up to now for anything and will have to learn it's workings from scratch first! Hopefully I will get the hang of it and can then do the buildings too I want to do which Bryce can't do. So hold your thumbs please! :ohh:

Thank you also for the compliments of all who can use the model in Bryce itself.

Have a great time!

Kind regards,

Laura

Post edited by launok on