Coming soon-Iain for Michael 7 (Commercial)

Welcome, Ladies and Gents!

Iain (Pronounced Ee-Yahn) is a character for Genesis 3 Male and Michael 7 that can be tossed into just about any situation and come out with attitude.

His base head morphs are a mix of merchant resources and adjustments in Hexagon and are independant of other morph packs.  The full head morph brings in Michael 7 head morphs for added detail and character.  Iain has a base body morph with the Genesis 3 Body Morph pack and a full body morph that also brings in Michael 7 body morphs.

He can be used without Michael 7 if that is your wish!

Iain also has two make up sets for a darker look, and set up for each of the three brow options and the no brow option as well.  The LIE Make Up Presets has five options that include basic eye-liner, smudged shadow and the darker make up sets (with some differences in coloring) and a white-out version of the dark bar set.

There are 6 eye colors, 1 Demon Eye, and two sclera options for the non-demon eye material, as well as a base and high gloss material settings for his entire body, the lips individually, and anatomical elements.

Enjoy several mixes of black and white tattoos for his arms and torso as well as watercolor tattoos for his back and torso; there are 4 arm tattoos, a back tattoo as well as a torso/side hand drawn koi tattoo with black and white and a watercolor version to choose from.

As mentioned previously-there are anatomical elements included.

Materials are Iray only.

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610

He looks great!  Heart goes thump thump thump!  Sigh!

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

I'm in love. Again. Gorgeous work as usual, Darwin. The promo pics are incredible!

• Too kind.  :) Thank you, very much!

• Awesome set of Promos!

Yep he will fit right in with the rest of the guys :D 

• SigurdSigurd Posts: 1,084
    edited January 2017

Looks great. With all the options I am sure he can find a place in my runtime.

Post edited by Sigurd on
  • Thank  you!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

Gorgeous!

• What gorgeous lips and cheekbones! Another amazing model I can't wait to use.

• Thank you!  Hopefully he'll be released soon- he passed final inspections, so it's close.  

Yay! *happy dance*

• I'm buying him now.

But I must say...if it wasn't for people like you @darwinmishap, I wouldn't be parting with my money. So...thanks!smiley

• ErdehelErdehel Posts: 386

Bought him :) He makes a fine addition to the collection of male characters I bought from you.

• Got this gorgeous creature today, thank you for keeping the men rolling out!!!!!

Are the people complaining about  M7 men not seeing your guys???

• Thanks, everyone!  I do appreciate the support. 

Um...dunno, 23?  I don't pay too much mind about complaints of this or that unless I catch one that maybe I can help with.  I wanted to start adding more men to the mix back in 2010 before I started learning how to do this, mainly because *I* wasn't all that happy with the selections.  lol

• OstadanOstadan Posts: 1,123

Graceful, too.

Iain Dances.png
    800 x 800 - 828K
    edited January 2017

He is getting his groove on, and looks like he means it!

Iain looks great as a dancer! Here he is in a test render for my next book. The pose is too long for the cover but might work well for a promo. The hair, clothes and (lack of) background will all change. He's holding a very tweaked out Sunny7 in his arms. The pose is from Zedicuss' In Harmony set.

Wilde 3.png
    1500 x 1200 - 644K
    Post edited by Llynara on