Snowballs Savings with men's clothes???

HeraHera Posts: 1,952
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Is it just me who miss menswear in the snowball's saving? I feel I have every little mini skirt dress by now and am missing something cool for the boys. A bib-and-brace overall perhaps. Or a frock.

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

You haven't missed anything unfortunately. I think there was a male shape released one day...but I can't remember if that was even part of the snowball event.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,718
    edited December 1969

The DM's Sacrifice set had some male poses, didn't it?

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

The DM's Sacrifice set had some male poses, didn't it?

True, but I still think the best thing for M5 that came out of the Snowball event was http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions/daz-originals-people/satsuki-for-genesis

and she's compatible with M4 and all the hiro's as well ;)

• ShaneWSmithShaneWSmith Posts: 636
    edited December 2012

It's been pretty slim pickings in this sale unless you like cleavage and half-bare butts.
    I've bought everything so far, but am strongly considering getting a refund for most of it, because it just doesn't appeal, and I only bought it because cheap.

Post edited by ShaneWSmith on
  • 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,282
    edited December 1969

Well I have saved allot of money on the Snowball - as I am not interested in woman's clothes. And even if M5 got a look-in the 50% off tomorrow wouldn't have been any use if it went back to woman's clothes. What would be nice is something like this exclusively for M5/Male Genesis so we could get in on the sales too.

• kittenwyldekittenwylde Posts: 151
    edited December 1969

3Ddreamer said:
    Well I have saved allot of money on the Snowball - as I am not interested in woman's clothes. And even if M5 got a look-in the 50% off tomorrow wouldn't have been any use if it went back to woman's clothes. What would be nice is something like this exclusively for M5/Male Genesis so we could get in on the sales too.

Same here! Been waiting for something for the boys, or even a dress or whatever that isn't all about cleavage. Got money burning a hole in my pocket, and nothing to buy! Wah!
  • TimbalesTimbales Posts: 2,245
    edited December 1969

there are some really nice men's clothes in the upcoming Teen series

• GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited December 1969

I waiting for a Santa suit with fluffy white trim like those in the "Santa Baby" dress.

• HeraHera Posts: 1,952
    edited December 1969

And it's the same today. Some other outfit I feel I alredy have. Something else would be nice for a change. A hair, a vehicle, a building or some other interesting prop.

Oh, well I'll save my money for Stonemason's next urban sprawl which seems to be in the pipe sometime next year...

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,559
    edited December 1969

I agree. I have been disappointed the snowball savings sale has included nothing for men. No men's clothing at all. I really wanted a santa hat like the one santa baby has- for men, at the very least..... =-(

I think daz needs a men's wear section...

• kittenwyldekittenwylde Posts: 151
    edited December 1969

Yay! Finally, something for guys. Now all I've got to do is figure out what to do with it. :lol:

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,559
    edited December 1969

I have it in my cart, but the link to the textures doesn't work. :sad: