Need help with Genesis conversion

edited December 1969 in New Users

Since I have retired I now have the time to get into D4.5, my problem is I'm having trouble converting the female figure that loads on opening to a male figure. Even if I load the baby I can;t seem to get rid of the breasts. Tried all the morph settings and they will reduce but just won;t flatten. Am I missing a step some where.

JD

Comments

• Canary3dCanary3d Posts: 2,004
    edited December 1969

Go to the parameters pane, find the tiny context menu button and from that choose "zero" ... "zero figure shape."

The figure that should load on opening is default genesis - androgynous flat-chested version. So I think you may have saved a morphed genesis over the default one. After zeroing the figure shape, you can re-save your genesis if you're feeling adventurous; otherwise reinstall your genesis starter content and it should take care of the probelm for the next time it loads.

• edited December 1969

Thanks Life is good

JD

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 2012

If it loads as a female you have something wrong in your installation. The default character is a neutral one with no bust. Did you install any extra content, particularly freebies? I've heard of this happening with certain freebies.

Edit, guess I was slow, ignore me.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on