samples of my renders - by cosmo

Comments

• SedorSedor Posts: 1,764
    edited December 1969

cosmo71 said:

what are you using, genesis or v4.2 and if v4.2 the original or a figure like wwg2?

The character I've done was/is a V4(.2) with Perfect V4-Morphs/Injection.

Haven't tried a new one right now, as there is still a render running...

• cosmo71cosmo71 Posts: 3,609
    edited December 1969

sedor said:
    cosmo71 said:

what are you using, genesis or v4.2 and if v4.2 the original or a figure like wwg2?

The character I've done was/is a V4(.2) with Perfect V4-Morphs/Injection.

Haven't tried a new one right now, as there is still a render running...

sedor, go to this thread and have a look:

BIG ERROR on Deltas Morphs++ in DS4.5

I do a scene, save the scene load it new and it works,

I do a new scene, save this scene and load it new and it works

but now the first scene doesn`t work anymore because of missing deltas, because files can`t be found but if you look at the windows explorer the files and pathes ds4.5 says it can`t found are allready existing.

you inject the morphs new and then oh wonder the figure looks okay, you save the scene and...ups...the second scene doesn`t work because of the same issue (missing pathes) but the first does if loaded new.

you inject the morphs in the second scene new and save the scene and it works again if loaded new but now the first scene doesn`t work again.

that is a software issue and nothing else

• pumecopumeco Posts: 0
    edited December 2012

Sorry, self-removed, wouldn't want to post something too Risqué for the idiotic TOS here.

Post edited by pumeco on
    edited December 2012

Sorry, self-removed, wouldn't want to post something too Risqué for the idiotic TOS here.

Post edited by pumeco on
    edited December 1969

pumeco said:

there was no nudity in the images, so no tos problem :)

edited December 1969

Dixie reborn in ds4.5

unfortunatelly the only female figure based on wwg2/v4.2 I can use in ds4.5 all other renders with all other characters I have to do in ds3

dx_reborn_dec_-_Kopie.jpg
    1680 x 1050 - 140K
    edited December 1969

I removed them just in case due to moderator actions elsewhere on the forum, which apparently, I'm not allowed to discuss either.

Glad to see you fixed her, and to see a headband for once :-P
    So did you like the site?

Anyway, she's sexy enough but I think the nipples are a bit too obvious, I would make them less defined at the base of the nipples otherwise it looks like the fabric is wet, but you've not added the wet (and I doubt you'd be allowed with the current TOS).

edited December 1969

in the next render you can see her run :)

edited December 1969

out in the desert there is....

dx_rocket_worm_1_-_Kopie.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 259K
    edited December 2012

dx got a new job :)

it is not intended to show that only black people are in prison but my white guys no matter what I do, do not look mean enough (except one, who will be put to jail soon if the police can get him)

dx_new_job_-_Kopie.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 326K
    Post edited by cosmo71 on
  • JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Gang rape at prison? Not my idea of a good job.

edited December 2012

Jaderail said:
    Gang rape at prison? Not my idea of a good job.

gang rape? well man, you don`t know Dixie :) there will be no gang rape. The bad guys can be happy when she is not angry and goes back to her office without any incidents.

edited December 2012

@Jaderail
    I wouldn't worry about that if they're DAZ male characters, even Genesis hasn't evolved enough to grow a cock yet :-D

@Cosmo
    I'm disappointed with this one, you're letting your usual high standards of sexyness slip a bit. I personally don't find well-groomed career women sexy at all, in fact they're a total turn-off. They go into a fit if they break a fingernail, they bankrupt their partners due to excessive shoe-shopping, and they smell like you just passed-through the cosmetics area of a department store. They even wear bras and nail varnish!

The human equivalent of a pampered dog.

No, what you need is a cool girl version of Dixie, someone who bites her fingernails instead of getting a manicure. Someone who couldn't give a crap that she's got mud all over her jeans. Someone who runs her fingers quickly through her hair in the morning and considers that her hair is groomed because of it. Someone who goes for a dip without even checking that anyone was looking. Someone who realises that after using the tree branches as a make-do multi-gym, that even she needs to clean-up now and then - but still feels there's some more wear left in those muddy jeans before they're due for a wash in the stream. Someone who would just give you a menacing stare of silence if you tried to talk to her, unless of course she happens to think you're cool as well.

In which case, you get a "Hi".

Post edited by pumeco on
    edited December 1969

pumeco said:
    @Jaderail
    I wouldn't worry about that if they're DAZ male characters, even Genesis hasn't evolved enough to grow a cock yet :-D

@Cosmo
    I'm disappointed with this one, you're letting your usual high standards of sexyness slip a bit. I personally don't find well-groomed career women sexy at all, in fact they're a total turn-off. They go into a fit if they break a fingernail, they bankrupt their partners due to excessive shoe-shopping, and they smell like you just passed-through the cosmetics area of a department store. They even wear bras and nail varnish!

The human equivalent of a pampered dog.

No, what you need is a cool girl version of Dixie, someone who bites her fingernails instead of getting a manicure. Someone who couldn't give a crap that she's got mud all over her jeans. Someone who runs her fingers quickly through her hair in the morning and considers that her hair is groomed because of it. Someone who goes for a dip without even checking that anyone was looking. Someone who realises that after using the tree branches as a make-do multi-gym, that even she needs to clean-up now and then - but still feels there's some more wear left in those muddy jeans before they're due for a wash in the stream. Someone who would just give you a menacing stare of silence if you tried to talk to her, unless of course she happens to think you're cool as well.

In which case, you get a "Hi".

a cool girl version of Dixie? Like this one?

dx_dark_goth.jpg
    1000 x 1600 - 171K
    edited December 2012

...back in time intrepid men set off to discover the world...

this was rendered with simple 3d standard ds light, no light or shadow effects, rendertime just a view seconds

to_unkown_coasts_2.jpg
    1846 x 900 - 170K
    edited December 2012

cosmo71 said:
    a cool girl version of Dixie? Like this one?

Well she's an improvement over the career girl, that's for sure :-P

I just looked on flickr.com for some photos to demonstrate what I meant, but surprisingly, I can't seem to find anything. I tired searching even "Sexy Scruffy", but still nothing (might look again later). The closest I can find to natural looking it is the photo of the girl at the link, but even she's not scruffy enough and it's only a face shot.

Scruffy, but could be even more scruffy:
    http://www.flickr.com/photos/tom_4711/78178245/

Post edited by pumeco on
    edited December 1969

Merry Christmas to all of you and best wishes :)

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,189
    edited December 1969

Merry Christmas and have a great holiday.

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

Merry Christmas - have a great new year !

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Merry HO HO Cosmo.

edited December 2012

Thank you :)

edited December 1969

MAD DIXIE - APOCALYPSE

mad max was yesterday, now it is mad dixie :)

DX_Apocalypse_2020.jpg
    1800 x 900 - 268K
    edited December 1969

Jaderail said:
    Merry HO HO Cosmo.

thank you Jaider, hope your christmas was good :)

• The DigiVaultThe DigiVault Posts: 438
    edited December 1969

Hi cosmo71.

I designed the Destroyed City Set and just wanted to say I really like your image. Looks great!! Nice to see someone make good use of this set. I love the way the desert is taking hold.....looks like a scene from Mad Max. Excellent!

Pete
    The DigiVault

edited December 1969

Hi cosmo71.

I designed the Destroyed City Set and just wanted to say I really like your image. Looks great!! Nice to see someone make good use of this set. I love the way the desert is taking hold.....looks like a scene from Mad Max. Excellent!

Pete
    The DigiVault

The desert was/is the best way for posing items on the ground and for a wide scene because, sand covers all so you have not be so carefull on posing items to the ground :) but well, yes, the desert is great. I have used First Bastions "hilly surround" and the desert textures (diffuse/bump/displacement) from "rolling planes" and fixed the values for bump/displacement and tilling.

• SedorSedor Posts: 1,764
    edited December 1969

Looks like we are both playing with the same prop at the moment :D

Love your Mad Max scene - great idea to use sand as ground!

And not to forget to be mentioned: that's the real surrounding for Dixie - she looks amazing!

@The DigiVault: It's a great set, was an instand buy when it popped up in the shop - if you like jump over to my thread, there you can see two renders I've done with it ( http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/666/P165/#204235 )

edited December 1969

Happy New Year to all of you :)

dx_hny1.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 107K
  • michaeltoomichaeltoo Posts: 219
    edited December 1969

Hi cosmo71, it's been enjoyable following your thread have a great new year. ( :

edited December 1969

Hi cosmo71, it's been enjoyable following your thread have a great new year. ( :

thank you very much :) a great year for you also :)

edited January 2013

In a hole in the ground...

...there are not only hobbits around...

In_a_hole_in_the_ground.jpg
    1600 x 900 - 137K