Inane Glory's Photo Studio Question

BendinggrassBendinggrass Posts: 1,367
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hello Everyone.

I was looking at the 3 lighting sets going by the names "Inane Glory'd Photo Studio" 1, 2, and 3. These are on sale for this weekend.

If you have experience with these, could you give me your opinion as to which one is the best to buy if you could afford only one.

Thanks.
R

Comments

• DestinysGardenDestinysGarden Posts: 2,549
    edited December 1969

Hey Bendinggrass,
    Thanks for your interest. Did you get one of them yet? If you did, which one?
    If not, my incredibly biased opinion is to go for #2. I personally liked the higher contrast light settings and I think the paper roll backgrounds were the most interesting. That said, #1 is probably the easiest to get started with to figure out how the light rigs work, and #3 had individual lights to set up how you want and a gel light and the backgrounds for the walls/floors were made from pictures I took.
    Helpful right? :cheese:

• NeilV_1NeilV_1 Posts: 442
    edited December 1969

Hey Bendinggrass,
    Thanks for your interest. Did you get one of them yet? If you did, which one?
    If not, my incredibly biased opinion is to go for #2. I personally liked the higher contrast light settings and I think the paper roll backgrounds were the most interesting. That said, #1 is probably the easiest to get started with to figure out how the light rigs work, and #3 had individual lights to set up how you want and a gel light and the backgrounds for the walls/floors were made from pictures I took.
    Helpful right? :cheese:

I fully agree with what DG says I really did like the inclusion of the gel lights in Set 3 which to me does give it the slight edge over the other two set.