Ghastly's Ghastly Freebees.

ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,528
edited December 1969 in Freebies

Just to let everyone know, I've created a ShareCG account and I've been sharing some of the stuff I've been making while learning how to use Daz Studio and its assorted programs. Feel free to use them for whatever you want. Share the wealth I always say.

Ghastly's Ghastly ShareCG Account.

Comments

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,684
    edited December 1969

Haha, I love your "problem?" Trol!
    I am sure I'll find a use for that one ;)
    Thank you ^^

• ghastlycomicghastlycomic Posts: 2,528
    edited December 1969

It makes for some really creepy animations too.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

I like the diversity! (and the smile of your avatar)
    Thank you!

• SteveM17SteveM17 Posts: 971
    edited December 1969

Do your freebies work in DS 4.0 ? I've downloaded several freebies recently that only work in 4.5,

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

Oh my, that creepy slender man is delicious! Thank you!

edited December 1969

SteveM17 said:
    Do your freebies work in DS 4.0 ? I've downloaded several freebies recently that only work in 4.5,

Most of my freebees are for Genesis so if 4.0 is genesis compatible then it should be fine.

edited December 1969

Spit said:
    Oh my, that creepy slender man is delicious! Thank you!

There are two things I loved drawing more than anything else as a 2D illustrator and they were monsters and imaginary machinery, especially robots. It seems both those things are the also the most fun to model as well.

edited December 1969

SteveM17 said:

Most of my freebees are for Genesis so if 4.0 is genesis compatible then it should be fine.

I use Genesis in DS 4.0, but can't get your freebies to work. I tried the basic outfit set. They've downloaded but I get an error message when I try to open them in DS.

• shaaeliashaaelia Posts: 613
    edited December 1969

Great morphs, thanks :-) I especially like the robot

edited December 1969

SteveM17 said:
    SteveM17 said:

I use Genesis in DS 4.0, but can't get your freebies to work. I tried the basic outfit set. They've downloaded but I get an error message when I try to open them in DS.

I don't know what to tell you as I've never used 4.0 maybe it's not compatible with stuff made in 4.5

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

A heads up to ghastly, and all others. Any item that is a DUF file is 4.5 only. 4.0 does not read those files.

edited December 1969

Ah! So there we go, they'll only work in Daz 4.5

edited December 1969

Ah! So there we go, they'll only work in Daz 4.5

I thought that might be the case, which is a shame. Oh well....