ARTCollab’s The Dungeon, The Dungeon Props, and Gallows - On Sale Now :)

Comments

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 1969

Looks like an outstanding bundle! I'll be saving pennies diligently, and in the meantime I will try not to drool all over the thread. As much as I admire the dungeon, I'd hate to be thrown in there for excessive salivation. %-P :zip:
    Not to mention the gallows. It's not a capital offense, is it...?

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,544
    edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Looking great!
    I think Ghost of Macbeth feels sorry for his hung Orc ;-)

III think GOM was in on the original Orc infraction! Thats my theory! hehe And DARN you know I wish I realized GOM HAD an Orc. My one promo for the Dungeon was kinda a loose throwback to the last LOTR but I happened to see the goblin and didnt realize there were Orcs around *sigh* Hmm maybe I'll have to pick that up and do another hehe Now to find that pack :)....

I wasn't in on anything, and neither was my poor little orc ... It was the other guy, really. Just because he is green didn't mean he did it. Honest. ... And yes, there are orcs and goblins abound in my store ;)

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,814
    edited December 1969

Ok, this has done me in, I tried to resist. lol

Downloading the bundle now. :-P

LOL Well you got me with the Bones (lots of bones) so glad I could return the favor LOL :) Hope you enjoy it as much as I did Them Bones :)

edited December 1969

Looks like an outstanding bundle! I'll be saving pennies diligently, and in the meantime I will try not to drool all over the thread. As much as I admire the dungeon, I'd hate to be thrown in there for excessive salivation. %-P :zip:
    Not to mention the gallows. It's not a capital offense, is it...?

Hmm Ill have to think on whether that is a prosecutable offense *thinks*

edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Looking great!
    I think Ghost of Macbeth feels sorry for his hung Orc ;-)

III think GOM was in on the original Orc infraction! Thats my theory! hehe And DARN you know I wish I realized GOM HAD an Orc. My one promo for the Dungeon was kinda a loose throwback to the last LOTR but I happened to see the goblin and didnt realize there were Orcs around *sigh* Hmm maybe I'll have to pick that up and do another hehe Now to find that pack :)....

I wasn't in on anything, and neither was my poor little orc ... It was the other guy, really. Just because he is green didn't mean he did it. Honest. ... And yes, there are orcs and goblins abound in my store ;)

SUUUUUURE GOM I believe you :P

And yeah I hadn't realized you had goblins and monsters and such. Not sure why I hadn't but now I know :) I'm definitely gonna grab some next couple days cuz I had other ideas hehe :)

• SpottedKittySpottedKitty Posts: 7,232
    edited December 2012

Totte said:
    Poor little orc ...

Listing his crimes would break the forum TOS, multiple times, over and over ;-)

"...And one moving violation...?"

Post edited by SpottedKitty on
    edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Poor little orc ...

Listing his crimes would break the forum TOS, multiple times, over and over ;-)

"...And one moving violation...?"

LOOOOL :) I'm surprised you managed to read through those infractions. That orc was preeeetty misbehaved ROFL

• TomViolaTomViola Posts: 103
    edited December 1969

I purchased the Dungeon Bundle. And while the two companion items loaded fine, I cannot load the Dungeon. I am using DAZ 3.1.2.32 on a Windows based laptop. I have been using DAZ for about six years. And used it to publish 3 graphic novels, thiord one recently finished, but not yet published. I have never encountered this particular problem. I tried deleting and re-downloading three times, but the results were no different. The file gets "stuck" as it is unpacking Moonlight and Torches.

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,505
    edited December 1969

Tom: My best guess memory. The Dungeon is huge as it uses heavy textures. Check your memory while loading. And is the DS 3 you are using 32 or 64 bit?

edited December 1969

32 bit

edited December 1969

That's probably the problem then. The dungeon is really huge (large high detail textures.
    But Ann or Frank are better of answering, all I know is that I'm glad I have 64 bit DS and 32GB RAM ;-)

edited December 1969

Correction: I do have 64 bit... but only 3 Megs of RAM

edited December 1969

Correction again... 64 bit and 3 Gigs of RAM

edited December 1969

TomViola said:

3Gigs of RAM, that's on the thin side. You could probably start the TaskManager and see how much RAM DS eats (and maybe there is something in the log too.

• Scott LivingstonScott Livingston Posts: 4,331
    edited December 2012

Totte said:
    TomViola said:

3Gigs of RAM, that's on the thin side. You could probably start the TaskManager and see how much RAM DS eats (and maybe there is something in the log too.

I've got 3GB RAM too (on a 64-bit machine). I'm rendering* at the moment and Task Manager says DS is using a little under a gig of RAM (not to mention 90+% of my CPU). The only thing I've been scared away from buying due to system specs is Reality 2.

*Not the dungeon yet sadly, but it is an ARTCollaborations set. ;-)

Post edited by Scott Livingston on
  • SedorSedor Posts: 1,764
    edited December 1969

Finally I've done my first render with this set(s), it's really great!

I've used the given lights which really came out cool, very well done light set!

2012-12-15_Trolls_Dungeon_small_web.jpg
    900 x 1200 - 549K
    edited December 1969

TomViola said:
    I purchased the Dungeon Bundle. And while the two companion items loaded fine, I cannot load the Dungeon. I am using DAZ 3.1.2.32 on a Windows based laptop. I have been using DAZ for about six years. And used it to publish 3 graphic novels, third one recently finished, but not yet published. I have never encountered this particular problem. I tried deleting and re-downloading three times, but the results were no different. The file gets "stuck" as it is unpacking Moonlight and Torches.

Did this ever get resolved for you?

If not, a few things to try (and please excuse me for not getting back sooner :( I had kid things and then wasn't feeling well :()

1. You could try doing a physical reset of the Download..it could be the one in your account the is not expired for some reason was corrupted so possibly generating a new link to it may help? I'm not certain though.

2. If you can't get it to work still, please contract me as I have the installers up on my own site and can give you a link (let me know if you are MAC or PC) and we can see if this makes a difference.

When you say it gets stuck unpacking...do you mean while installing from the installer or do you mean once installed and in DS and you attempt to load them? Please let me know. If it's the latter, I may have some other things you can try.

Again I am so very very sorry for the wait in a reply *blush* I hope you will accept my sincere apology on that :) Let me know and I'll see what I can do to get you up and going :)

Also since you are using DS3 and not DS4, you may need to move the DS Mats for the set from the Materials Folder and into the Pose Folder. I made the mistake of not realizing DS3 can't use them there. If you need help or a walkthrough on doing that, please let me know :) I've made a mental note so next time I won't do that :)

edited December 1969

sedor said:
    Finally I've done my first render with this set(s), it's really great!

I've used the given lights which really came out cool, very well done light set!

Very cool! I really love how this came out Sedor! TY so much for sharing it!! :)

• TDXTDX Posts: 33
    edited December 1969

Also picked up the Bundle... and looking forward to the video to get the most out of it... wonderful work... Can any of the walls (or ceiling) be hidden for better angles & easier use? No problems at all downloading / installing / loading... DS4/64-bit/32GB/Windows7... Thanks!

edited December 1969

TD_ said:
    Also picked up the Bundle... and looking forward to the video to get the most out of it... wonderful work... Can any of the walls (or ceiling) be hidden for better angles & easier use? No problems at all downloading / installing / loading... DS4/64-bit/32GB/Windows7... Thanks!

The walls and ceiling weren't created in "parts" so as is they can't be hidden that way. We did include cameras for DS and for Poser though to help get you inside the Dungeon and other rooms and moved around.

As for the Videos, I have been helping with installation issues etc so I haven't quite gotten to those yet but I should be posting them up starting tomorrow :) I had intended to have them done and up all ready but my best made plans didn't work out :( But they will be coming very soon :) There are some tricks to using the set that do make it a lot easier. That said I mainly use Poser and while I will be showing some things in DS my DS knowledge isn't as vast so I may have to call in Neil V to give additional info on the DS end :)

edited December 1969

Still working on the videos :) Didn't want anyone to think I had forgotten :)

• NeilV_1NeilV_1 Posts: 442
    edited December 1969

I finally got around to have a play myself

In the dungeon

In_the_dungeon.jpg
    1440 x 900 - 585K
    edited December 1969

Really nice Neil! :) Sorry I didn't mention sooner :) With the holiday looming I've been running around like a chicken without a head LOL

Speaking of which, I got the first video finished up. The link is at the beginning of the thread but Ill post it here as well though I warn you I'm very nervous talking on video so I sound like a goober LOL

The Dungeon Gallows YouTube Video

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

You have a very nice voice, Ann!

I'm just glad you decided to hang Vickie, not Mike as I would have spewed coffee over my keyboard when you got to the 'well hung' comment :)

• jaunke_29fff27795jaunke_29fff27795 Posts: 144
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:

I'm just glad you decided to hang Vickie, not Mike as I would have spewed coffee over my keyboard when you got to the 'well hung' comment :)

Yep, my thoughts exactly %-P.

Thank you for this vid Ann!

Grtz Jean-Claude

edited December 1969

SimonJM said:

ROFLMAO You are so not right..but I knew that all ready hehe ;) Too funny LOL

On the voice thing, IDK I think I sound 12 and I ramble something terrible LOL and say some really dumb things. That version was like take 12 of me doing and redoing it till I got to what seemed to be the least terrible version of me babbling LOL :)

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945
    edited December 1969

Without trying to come out all grovelling and such, and to be very honest, you have one of what I deem to be a 'soft' American accent which is warm and comforting, and the aural equivalent of a warm jumper and mug of cocoa on a cold day :)

edited December 1969

SimonJM said:
    Without trying to come out all grovelling and such, and to be very honest, you have one of what I deem to be a 'soft' American accent which is warm and comforting, and the aural equivalent of a warm jumper and mug of cocoa on a cold day :)

ROFL Well TY that was very sweet of you to say :)

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

SimonJM said:

Good way of putting it!

Great vid. Ann...thanks for making it.

• kitakoredazkitakoredaz Posts: 3,526
    edited January 2013

I have quesiton, about Dungeon Props.
    I bought bundle or Dungeon, there seems only Poser core files.
    (Now I itemized order history, again, but only poser core files loaded in my downloadable items)

But ,
    "What's Included & Features", about product page, discribed

•77 Material Options: (.MC6, .DSA and .PZ2) ◦
    All Wooden Pieces Default Mats
    ◦All Metal Pieces Default and Shiney Mats

so I download files, but there are no material dsa or PZ2 files about props.
    there seems only mc6 files.

I applied it on bucket but it never shine like icon.jpg of buckets.
    and there seems not meta-data about ds files or Pz2 files too.

I serch PZ2 or ds files by product category. and in content library.
    but there seems only mc6 files.

I miss something? or it is DAZ erroer ? (they often make mistake about bundle, I see)

Post edited by kitakoredaz on