V5 Texture you wont see anytime soon

edited December 2012 in The Commons

Post edited by ludus210-manica_3cb56d3397 on

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,560
    edited December 2012

First, let me say, I really like the tanned skin character. .

Perhaps they are referring to the paint on the woman in the top left screenshot? Her white lips are not as natural looking as the rest of the characters's lips. Perhaps this is what they talk about it not looking being blended. Which makes sense... Its white paint!

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • edited December 2012

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

I don't know about PS or PSP, but in gimp, if you select the area around the lips using the fuzzy select on an alpha channel where only the lips exist, hit grow selection by 5 or ten pixels, then blur it, you should get rid of that... that's assuming you have the lips on their own separate layer.

• edited December 2012

• SickleYieldSickleYield Posts: 7,629
    edited December 2012

That's looney. I have five character sets up at Rendo and NONE of them look as good as this one (unfortunately :D).

And p.s., I have your Savage Orcs and I just love them, did my own free .dsas for people to use with them even.

Post edited by SickleYield on
  • edited December 2012

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,834
    edited December 2012

Please remember that we do not currently allow nude images, and will allow genital nudity only in limited circumstances even when we have content flags in place.

Also, while commenting on the quality of these textures is fine please don't attack Renderosity or other products available there in doing so.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,698
    edited December 1969

You can always try one of the other brokers.

• edited December 1969

sorry my fault on the picture I just posted one of the sample pics without thinking.

this has been me sitting on a life boat in the middle of the ocean sending up a signal flare & asking for help not attacking them