Ininito? or Bryce 7 content?

elhectroelhectro Posts: 49
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Hello everybody, just looking for advice.. I'm new to all this 3d software. How does inifnito stuff look like? Is the quality a very good one and does it really worth it? I'm not sure if getting Infinito or bryce 7 pro content.
Thanks a lot!

Comments

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 2012

Well infinito mostly expects you to use your own Poser props. infinito makes the landscape, but doesn't come with props. you can buy the addon which gives you some content, but again it's mostly designed around using content you already have.

Workflow in infinito is you build a terrain, then add props via the infinito plugin. it browses your poser folder and lets you pick items from there. Then you basically export that scene into daz to modify, plop a character in and render.

there are infinito videos online if you want to take a look.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 2012

Bryce 7 Pro is currently free, and has over 600mb of bonus content with it if you "purchase" it through the store.
    http://www.daz3d.com/shop/software/bryce

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Dan WhitesideDan Whiteside Posts: 497
    edited December 1969

You don't mention your platform but if it's a Mac Bryce 7 only works under 10.6 or earlier. So it won't run on newer Macs that require 10.7 or 10.8.

• Kendall SearsKendall Sears Posts: 2,995
    edited December 1969

I'm biased, but Infinito's content will look as good or bad as your runtime. :-) Infinito has lots of ways to place your objects and has excellent "real world" terrain modifiers such as erosion.

Kendall

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147
    edited December 1969

hectorblg said:
    Hello everybody, just looking for advice.. I'm new to all this 3d software. How does inifnito stuff look like? Is the quality a very good one and does it really worth it? I'm not sure if getting Infinito or bryce 7 pro content.
    Thanks a lot!

get Bryce - infinito can't come close to it - and I have used both .