Adolescent/Juvenile female for storybook has to look 9-12

tech_bd38734e1atech_bd38734e1a Posts: 2
edited December 1969 in Product Suggestions

I use Poser 8. I'm not that knowledgeable about 3d programs, but some.

I have Victoria 4.2 and have seen some juvenile morphs/models? I'm looking for a female model that looks around 9 - 12. I don't have the morph++ pack for V4, do I need that?

I looked at Daz kids 4 pro pack. Looked good as usual for Daz, but the kids appear too young for my story.

I'm open to any and all suggestions. Will need clothes too, so hopefully the model has some or has available clothes.

Many thanks!

Comments

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

putrdude said:
    I use Poser 8. I'm not that knowledgeable about 3d programs, but some.

I have Victoria 4.2 and have seen some juvenile morphs/models? I'm looking for a female model that looks around 9 - 12. I don't have the morph++ pack for V4, do I need that?

I looked at Daz kids 4 pro pack. Looked good as usual for Daz, but the kids appear too young for my story.

I'm open to any and all suggestions. Will need clothes too, so hopefully the model has some or has available clothes.

Many thanks!

Luke or laura would probably suit you. They are Gen 3 models...you can buy them here at the store.
  • tech_bd38734e1atech_bd38734e1a Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

Thanks for responding.

Wish I could find it. Daz could spend a few bucks on their search engine. I tried "laura" "laura base" "luke" "laura and luke" and all I see is clothing. Is this a morph pack for their Victoria?

Sometimes you can find the base products referenced in clothing items, with a link to the base product. That is great. Unfortunately, it is rare.

edited December 1969

I just read in a thread that they have removed Matt and Maddie(Gen 3 children) I'm wondering if they have done this with Luke and Laura as I couldn't find them when I just looked.

Daz are getting close to releasing the Genesis teen shapes which may be why...but that doesn't help you as I got the impression your not using Genesis.

Not sure what to suggest if they've done that...: (

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Apparently Matt and Maddie are still their, under Mill kids preschool, not sure what the older ones would be filed under.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Apparently Matt and Maddie are still their, under Mill kids preschool, not sure what the older ones would be filed under.
    Maybe preteens...
  • pwiecekpwiecek Posts: 1,537
    edited December 1969

Try some combunation of Mil Kid Young Teen

edited December 1969

Thanks to all.

Maddening. If I just search for "millenium" by relevance, the results aren't all that "relevant."

Maybe they are discontinuing their lines. I guess I'll have to go to content paradise to see what they have. I'd use the KIDS4 pack, but they look so young, unless they can be morphed older.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Are you using Poser or DS, because if you are using DS 4+ then genesis can be morphed into all sorts of ages.

ANd it's not so much being discontinued, as working out what to search under for the Gen 3 kids.

edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Are you using Poser or DS, because if you are using DS 4+ then genesis can be morphed into all sorts of ages.

ANd it's not so much being discontinued, as working out what to search under for the Gen 3 kids.

I just discovered that there is an advanced search function...only just realised it was there. It's a little arrow on the right hand side of the search box. Click on it and it takes you to an advanced search.

Looks like the person whose post I read got it wrong. Thank goodness for that!

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001
    edited December 1969

Actually...it was pretty easy to find.

http://www.daz3d.com/shop/people/children/millennium-kids-young-teens

Don't use the search engine, use the categories. Then Children (there aren't all that many items and one of the few categories this is actually doable in), set # per page to 60 and leave it as Release Date...then scroll down. It will be near the bottom of the page...

edited December 1969

Thank you all so much.

Very helpful!

• WolpiWolpi Posts: 323
    edited December 1969

Meanwhile, did you find what you were looking for? If not, here you will find some tweens who could match:
    http://millenium-tweens.npage.co.uk
    :-)

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

You may have issues with using the young teens, as the morphs pack for changing the appearance and body shapes for them (that's used in the remaining products) have been vaulted and not available at this time, I believe. In the case that product is not available, you can probably just use the textures from the products.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,317
    edited April 2013

One problem with using the mil teens is the lack of clothing available. If you use the morph++ pack with V4 for example you can use atleast some of the V4 wardrobe product, if they have the necessary morphs. Both figures in the image below are V4.

samev4-teen_copy.jpg
    638 x 816 - 185K
    Post edited by FirstBastion on
  • nikkellynikkelly Posts: 33

Thank you. I didn't realise the V4 morph++ pack was so versatile.

This may have saved me a lot of messing about with figures who don't look related...