ARTCollab’s The Dungeon, The Dungeon Props, and Gallows - On Sale Now :)

DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,814
edited December 2012 in The Commons

Just thought I would post to let you all know that the Dungeon packs have released :)

The Dungeon
The Dungeon Props
The Dungeon Gallows
The Complete Dungeon Set of All Three - Bundle

I will be posting some videos on how to get the most out of the sets etc here shortly :) Sometime today or tomorrow :) The videos will probably be done mostly in Poser but the tips and tricks should be the same between Poser and DS and I will post some DS stuff as well I'm sure. If anyone has any specific questions at all, please don't hesitate to ask me!

I would list whats included but ACK the list is loooooong so I think I'll let you get that from the store pages :)

As always if you've purchased the Dungeon or any of the companion sets (or any of our sets really) and would like to share your wonderful artwork with us, we would love to see it! :)

HUGS!! <3</p>

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on

Comments

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,814
    edited December 2012

Fun Images we've done with the Dungeon:

The first one I am calling:

"TROLL! In the Dungeon!" Said in best Professor Quirrell voice heheh :) I had that line from the Harry Potter movie stuck in my head through the whole end of making this so i "HAD" to put a troll in there hehe :) Definitely click for the larger LOL

In the Troll image I used the following products:

Obviously the Dungeon Stuffs LOL
    The really AWESOME new Flair Brushes - Solar Flair by IgnisSerpentus
    Them Bones, More of Them Bones, and Them Bones 3 by Orestes Graphics
    Upland Troll Armour Bundle by Predatron

Bought all of the above pretty much from the High Fantasy sale and totally love all of them :) Very cool sets for anyone wondering on any of them :)

Troll2.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 473K
    edited December 2012

Help and How To YouTube Videos:

The Dungeon Gallows

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,497
    edited December 1969

You lucky lucky bastards!

luckybastards.jpg
    600 x 600 - 274K
    edited December 1969

Execution!

orcexec_pw.jpg
    1200 x 960 - 208K
    edited December 1969

Totte: Did you know there is a poor guy hanging from the ceiling in your render...poor guy! He looks so very uncomfortable! :) Love both the renders! TY so much for reporting them for me! I really love the Gallows one especially. :) Cant wait to see some more! :)

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

AWESOME set, Ann!! You and Frank are amazing. :D

edited December 1969

Totte: Did you know there is a poor guy hanging from the ceiling in your render...poor guy! He looks so very uncomfortable!

he's from "Life of Brian" ;-)
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:

Hey you!! Come see me on Skype missy :P

edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Totte: Did you know there is a poor guy hanging from the ceiling in your render...poor guy! He looks so very uncomfortable!

he's from "Life of Brian" ;-)

HAHAHAHA You're too funny :) You know I swear I may have to have you rerender your Gallows image just pushed back a tiny tiny touch and then steal it for a promo :) I really like that one LOL I

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

jakiblue said:

Hey you!! Come see me on Skype missy :P

i'm coming, i'm coming!!! LOL

edited December 1969

You know I swear I may have to have you rerender your Gallows image just pushed back a tiny tiny touch and then steal it for a promo :) I really like that one LOL I

Like this?
    exec-pw-large.jpg
    1600 x 1280 - 364K
    edited December 1969

hehe yep like that :) Mind if I steal it and play with the color etc a little? More cuz I cant help myself and wanna try to get it in the same tones as the other promos but do you mind? Ill put its by you :) Let me know kk :)

edited December 2012

Go ahead! Here is a non postworked version with less compression ( as little as the forum allows)

Edit: Gonna render one more, setting some of the environment materials better

exec.jpg
    1600 x 1280 - 457K
    Post edited by Totte on
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

Totte said:
    You lucky lucky bastards!

Got the reference straight away.....yep very funny

Well I must say Ann and Frank etc this come out great.

edited December 1969

You are British Pete, shame on you if you didn't get your national treasure!

Here's another one Ann...

exec2.jpg
    1600 x 1280 - 475K
  • SzarkSzark Posts: 10,634
    edited December 1969

When I said I got the reference to Monty Python I did say it was staight away well it was really instant... bang...and the memories came flooding back of being shackled....sorry slip of the tongue I meant...oh forget it...I am just rambling anyway.

Wow time lapse hanging....we haven't had a hanging in a long day time....

• GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,543
    edited December 1969

Poor little orc ...

edited December 1969

Poor little orc ...

Listing his crimes would break the forum TOS, multiple times, over and over ;-)
  • GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,543
    edited December 1969

He was innocent .. Honest. I spoke to him only last week and he wasn't even there.

edited December 1969

He was innocent .. Honest. I spoke to him only last week and he wasn't even there.

You spoke to him? Hmm... Are you his partner on crime? We have room for you too in the gallows if you insist...

edited December 1969

LOOOOL hmmm IDK sounds like some sort of conspiracy to me!! I'm gonna be keeping my eye on you now ROFL :)

edited December 1969

Totte: Thanks so much for the renders :) Playing around with both now to see which I like best hehe :)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Incredible! You've excelled Anne! Great job :)

edited December 1969

Totte: Thanks so much for the renders :) Playing around with both now to see which I like best hehe :)

You'r welcome!
    The ART sets (both dirty scifi and fantasy) are always very good, versatile and fun to render with!

edited December 1969

OK I came, I saw, I played...how does this look to you? OK? If it sucks what I did messing with it, please let me know LOL If you like it ok, I may see if they will put it as the main promo hehe :) You did a really nice job on this :)

Totte2Play.jpg
    1481 x 1139 - 476K
    edited December 1969

Looking great!
    I think Ghost of Macbeth feels sorry for his hung Orc ;-)

edited December 1969

Spyro, Totte: TY both so much :) That was very sweet of both to you to say :) I really appreciate it and will be sure to pass it on to hubby since he is the one who comes up with and really makes those sorts of sets what they are :) I'm ever so proud of him but shhh I don't like to let him know I like him and think he's wonderful and talented ;) keeps him on his toes better that way hehehe :)

edited December 1969

Totte said:
    Looking great!
    I think Ghost of Macbeth feels sorry for his hung Orc ;-)

III think GOM was in on the original Orc infraction! Thats my theory! hehe And DARN you know I wish I realized GOM HAD an Orc. My one promo for the Dungeon was kinda a loose throwback to the last LOTR but I happened to see the goblin and didnt realize there were Orcs around *sigh* Hmm maybe I'll have to pick that up and do another hehe Now to find that pack :)....

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,343
    edited December 1969

Here are a couple more renders with the props pack.

TPR1.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 1M
    TPR2.jpg
    1300 x 1000 - 1M
  • OrestesGraphicsOrestesGraphics Posts: 718
    edited December 1969

Ok, this has done me in, I tried to resist. lol

Downloading the bundle now. :-P