DAZ PAs Christmas Countdown - Annual Freebies 2012

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Whoa, neat, thanks. :-)

• KalypsoKalypso Posts: 208
    edited December 1969

Wow, that is some prezzie Joe! I was wondering if it will work with DSON or if it's just DS?

• Kesha2009Kesha2009 Posts: 108
    edited December 1969

Thanks to all For the awesome gifts and generous giving :D
    Merry Christmas to all
    Happy and Prosperous, Healthy New Year to ALL! :D

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,683
    edited December 1969

Awesome! Thank you!

• hermana5hermana5 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Many thanks for your generousity !!!

• AprilYSHAprilYSH Posts: 1,481
    edited December 1969

Yeah, huge set!!! Very impressive :)

Kalypso said:
    Wow, that is some prezzie Joe! I was wondering if it will work with DSON or if it's just DS?

The files are already in .duf format so you could either go into DS and generate poser companion files (PCFs), or use Dimension3d's free .duf file loader script in poser. Hopefully someone can supply a link to either the instructions how to generate PCFs, or link to D3d's script... I gotta log off for now. :)

• KalypsoKalypso Posts: 208
    edited December 1969

Thank you AprilYSH and Kerya. So, using D3D's script means I don't have to install DS?

• LeetahLeetah Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

Yay, grown up Teenage Mutant Turtles - Thank you ^_^ - that's really a great gift !!

• kloolessklooless Posts: 115
    edited December 1969

Awesome prezzie!! Thanks, can't wait to play with this!

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 2012

Kalypso said:
    Thank you AprilYSH and Kerya. So, using D3D's script means I don't have to install DS?

As long as you have the DSON Importer installed ...

More here:
    http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/9520/
    (I have XL - eXtended Library wishlisted just because of that thread.)

Post edited by Kerya on
  • JoeQuickJoeQuick Posts: 1,698
    edited December 2012

At the moment it is ds only. Both shell halves behave strange in Poser. Front shell is an easy thing to fix and update. Back shell has me a little puzzled. I hope to have a fully poser compatible version by the end of the month.

If you do want to experiment with it in poser, convert the shells, clothes and nun chucks into cr2s and the pizza and unrigged weapons to props. Auto conversion based on metadata generates some incompatibility errors.

Post edited by JoeQuick on
  • WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Many Thanks for the turtles.:-)

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

Wow. Thank you Joe! What a gift!

• CymbidiumCymbidium Posts: 213
    edited December 1969

Thanks Joe! Lovely present!! :)

• HeatherleeaHeatherleea Posts: 247
    edited December 1969

Awesome turtles, thank you:-)

• IppotamusIppotamus Posts: 1,578
    edited December 1969

Incredibly generous. Thank you so much. :)

• islandgurl31islandgurl31 Posts: 250
    edited December 1969

Thank you Joe this is really an awesome gift :-). Have a merry x-mas and happy holidays. I would like to also thank all PA's and AprilYSH :-)

• foxyladyfoxylady Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Thank you, Joe.

• SedorSedor Posts: 1,764
    edited December 1969

Awesome! Many thanks!!!

• HeatherleeaHeatherleea Posts: 247
    edited December 1969

A quick render of the awesome turtle and Khory's celestial poses. Think this critter is going to make his way into a lot of renders.

turtle1a.jpg
    833 x 908 - 89K
  • Alisa Uh-LisaAlisa Uh-Lisa Posts: 1,308
    edited December 1969

Day 3 is out already this early in the morning Daz time????

That's just adorable-thanks, Joe!

• Miss BMiss B Posts: 3,071
    edited December 1969

Ohhhhh, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles!! Kewl. Thanks Joe. :-)

• atryeuatryeu Posts: 612
    edited December 1969

Drop Box suspended the download for now, saying there is too much traffic so the download isn't available for Day 3 :(

edited December 1969

Those who have the files have my permission to create mirrors and post the links here.

• XandoryXandory Posts: 139
    edited December 1969

It just shows the popularity of the product. Seriously awesome and big thanks Joe!

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,756
    edited December 1969

Joequick said:
    Those who have the files have my permission to create mirrors and post the links here.

We'll be waiting patiently. Okay, maybe not so patiently, but waiting anyway. :)
  • JennKJennK Posts: 834
    edited December 1969

Joequick said:

We'll be waiting patiently. Okay, maybe not so patiently, but waiting anyway. :)

Not a patient person normally but this is a cool set so I am channeling Master Splinter and waiting for a download site... Thanks for the cool stuff :-)

edited December 1969

JK0011 said:
    Joequick said:

Not a patient person normally but this is a cool set so I am channeling Master Splinter and waiting for a download site... Thanks for the cool stuff :-)

I'd handle it myself, but it's not something I can sneak and do on my iPhone at work. So really, anyone who wants to mirror it has my permission. We can clean up the surplus and find the file a stable home later.

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,086
    edited December 1969

Joequick said:
    JK0011 said:
    Joequick said:

I'd handle it myself, but it's not something I can sneak and do on my iPhone at work. So really, anyone who wants to mirror it has my permission. We can clean up the surplus and find the file a stable home later.

OK, I've got it for you all here: Joequick's TurtlePower

Dana