Bug issue with C8.5

Akulla3DAkulla3D Posts: 131
edited June 2012 in Carrara Discussion

So been playing with Gen in the new beta release see image below. A changed the ears to elf type and added aldoria hair, if you look closely the hair is raping around the ears. Is there a work around or is this something that is known issue or does it need to be reported as a bug.

Post edited by Akulla3D on

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Here's the solution for this problem in DAZ Studio -- I don't have C8.5 so I can't say if it's the same.

When you apply a morph to Genesis a corresponding morph is created in the hair if the morph is set to autofollow. You need to display hidden morphs in the hair and dial back the auto-generated morph for the elf ears.

• Akulla3DAkulla3D Posts: 131
    edited December 1969

thx I will try and see if I can figure that out.

edited December 1969

Anyone know where to find the hidden morphs in Carrara as mentioned above. I went to vertex model area and found the morph but cant get it to change.

• 3DAGE3DAGE Posts: 3,311
    edited December 1969

I think the morphs for the hair should be accessed through the "Parameters" panel, instead of the Vertex modeller.

edited December 1969

3DAGE said:

I think the morphs for the hair should be accessed through the "Parameters" panel, instead of the Vertex modeller.

I did find the other morphs mentioned above, but I could not change the parameter it was like disabled as far as being able to change it.