Xiao Wen for V5 by Raiya - WOW!!!!

jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Did anyone else pick up that stunning Xiao Wen for V5? she is GORGEOUS - one of the loveliest face morphs I've seen for V5 in a while!! Wowza!!!

I absolutely adore her!! Would love to see some renders! :D

Comments

• RaiyaRaiya Posts: 87
    edited December 1969

Thank you, jakiblue! I would love to see some renders, too. :)

• Half LifeHalf Life Posts: 479
    edited December 1969

I'll be purchasing this as soon as possible... it looks wonderful. I'd also like to say "thank-you" for your past releases :-)

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,559
    edited December 1969

Don't forget the Asian Faces, available when you buy this character. They are some of the best I've seen!

• wancowwancow Posts: 2,708
    edited December 1969

I can't afford right now... plleeeze post renders :)

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

Yes, she's lovely.

...a bit short on time at the moment, but here's a couple of quick test renders -

Xiao_Wen_QuickTest.jpg
    1600 x 1317 - 442K
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited December 1969

Lovely Jabba!!! :)

I had a couple of very quick plays with her last night, but as I'm still in the middle of reinstalling all my content onto the new laptop, I haven't done anything serious as yet. Hoping to find time today.

I also got the Asian Faces when I bought her so I was excited about them too. :D

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,559
    edited December 1969

Jabba101 Very nice renders! May I ask what apartent model you used for the setting? Very nice.

• JabbaJabba Posts: 1,458
    edited December 1969

Jabba101 Very nice renders! May I ask what apartent model you used for the setting? Very nice.
    cheers... it's the Dream Lounge http://www.daz3d.com/shop/dream-lounge

I actually bought it from his website before it became available on the DAZ website, so don't know if content is 100% identical

• Jeanne MJeanne M Posts: 652
    edited December 1969

She really looks gorgeous! I love Raiya's characters and I wanted Xiao Wen from the moment I saw her. But had to think about it anyhow, there's more that came out the last few days that I like. I would love to have the Dragon Princess for instance, actually, I would love to have the whole Eastern category. LOL

Anyhow, I decided to get Xiao Wen, just got her, so I know what I'm going to do this afternoon. :)

Love, Jeanne

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

Just a quick render for now, I quite like her :) thanks, Raiya, for making her and the Asian faces available.

Xiao_Wen_V5.jpg
    1236 x 1600 - 122K
  • FlipmodeFlipmode Posts: 881
    edited December 1969

Agreed, very nice product, well done Raiya!
    I am especially pleased about the HSS materials, it seems I can stop using the V5-Valeria ones exclusively now ;)

• roberthutchinsonroberthutchinson Posts: 306
    edited December 1969

Here is my first render of her.

xaio.jpg
    1376 x 1376 - 339K
    edited December 1969

Out of curiosity, which UVSet are the textures made for?

• RenpatsuRenpatsu Posts: 828
    edited December 1969

wancow said:

The textures are Victoria 5 UV-based.

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

I'm a terrible impulse buyer. Saw it, wanted it, bought it. I'll get some renders up as soon as Lux finishes making pretty windows.

edited December 1969

crossposted this to Kory's thread for her new Celestial poses, cos she had the PERFECT pose in there that I wanted to use with Xiao Wen as soon as I saw her. LOL.

And I'm gonna say it again - truly one of the most beautiful face morphs for genesis I've seen lately; even my husband did a double take when I was playing with her. I had to whack him upside the head to stop him drooling! LOL.

I'm still downloading and reinstalling all my content on the new laptop , so this is just a quickie cos I keep remembering stuff I need to install. LOL

contemplation.jpg
    600 x 800 - 280K
  • DisparateDreamerDisparateDreamer Posts: 2,490
    edited December 1969

I mightily considered it... but it bothered me that the promos lacked pics of all the makeups, eye colors and eye reflections. It's super hard to buy something when you can't see a lot of what you're getting. :( :( :(

But my goodness Jakiblue, you make me wish I had her... sigh.

edited December 1969

I mightily considered it... but it bothered me that the promos lacked pics of all the makeups, eye colors and eye reflections. It's super hard to buy something when you can't see a lot of what you're getting. :( :( :(

But my goodness Jakiblue, you make me wish I had her... sigh.

i know what you mean belovedalia, I'm the same way. But there was something about her face in the first promo that just sucked me in straight away.

I'm at the point now with characters, that I don't buy any characters at all that only have "normal" makeups - as in, ordinary eyeshadows and lipsticks. And if i can't see all the different textures in promos, I don't buy. Fantasy or sci fi or geisha or goth makeups will get me every time. Which is why I surprised myself by buying Xiao - and i'm really glad I did.

the textures truly are excellently done - i'm VERY happy with them. I would LOVE to see a texture add on for her tho, with some fantasy type makeups....*grin* I'd never stop using her if there was. LOL

She is still on sale tho, and I can post pics of the makeups and eye colours and reflections for her if it'd help you make up your mind. *grin*

• roberthutchinsonroberthutchinson Posts: 306
    edited December 1969

Renpatsu said:
    wancow said:

The textures are Victoria 5 UV-based.

You are correct on this.

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

Well, I could never resist the temptation to get bundles so I grabbed the Dragon Princess outfit and jewels while I was browsing earlier. That quite literally finishes my collection of the new Eastern style releases. I have no regrets, they're gorgeous.

DragonPrincess_Xiao.png
    710 x 892 - 1M
  • KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 2012

I got her too! She is just tooooo lovely!
    Still working on my render, but I love her morph and her textures.

P.S. Jaki: what outfit is that? Please?

Post edited by Kerya on
  • KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Playing around with some new stuff: Xiao Wen V5, the collar-piece from Scarlet fG, Dark Moods for Genesis'n'Night Moves, Pure Hair Wild, and the Supersuit with a couple of the bundled shader presets.

I didn't use any of the reflection map options so the eyes must be reflecting the skysphere, maybe too much. Aside from that really loving this character!

DS4.5Pro render, postwork in GIMP. Larger version in my deviantART gallery here.

Xiao Wen - Eyes Above

XiaoWenTest03-x2000.jpg
    1600 x 2000 - 592K
  • Canary3dCanary3d Posts: 2,004
    edited December 1969

Kerya - it looks like the Jazlyn outfit in Jakiblue's pic.

That's really cool, Kickair - she makes a good badass!

edited December 1969

Well, I could never resist the temptation to get bundles so I grabbed the Dragon Princess outfit and jewels while I was browsing earlier. That quite literally finishes my collection of the new Eastern style releases. I have no regrets, they're gorgeous.

That portrait really reminds me of Kristen Kreuk.

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,807
    edited December 1969

This is Xiao Wen, rendered in Reality. (See here for a list of other content used).

BurnoutTest01-01.jpg
    720 x 540 - 21K
    edited December 1969

Kerya said:
    I got her too! She is just tooooo lovely!
    Still working on my render, but I love her morph and her textures.

P.S. Jaki: what outfit is that? Please?

The Jazlyn top - sorry, I totally missed seeing this! :D

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the answers!
    Wishlisted, as I am out of money. LOL