Luthbel!!! Way of the samurai Pleaseeeeeeeee

TaishoBeeTaishoBee Posts: 68
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

I would ike Luthbel to update Way of the samurai. For DSON so that I can use it in poser.

Comments

• thd777thd777 Posts: 932
    edited December 1969

TaishoBee said:
    I would ike Luthbel to update Way of the samurai. For DSON so that I can use it in poser.

You can easily do it yourself. Here is the outfit on Micheal 5 in Poser Pro 2012. It took about two minutes to do the conversion in DS4.5. All you need to do is load the outfit on base genesis, save as wearable preset, select generate Poser companion file and you are done.
    It is so easy and fast that I haven't even bothered to download and reinstall items that have been updated. I just do the conversion when I need them. If you need help with any step, let me know.
    Ciao
    TD

Render_1.png
    406 x 773 - 172K
  • ColemanRughColemanRugh Posts: 511
    edited December 1969

Thanks Thd777,

Do the imported clothes also follow the Genesis body morphs automatically when in Poser? Like if you morph the Genesis figure into a V4 body type... will the samurai suit do the same?

Thanks

edited December 2012

Thanks Thd777,

Do the imported clothes also follow the Genesis body morphs automatically when in Poser? Like if you morph the Genesis figure into a V4 body type... will the samurai suit do the same?

Thanks

It is not fully automatic in Poser like it is in DS, but the DSON importer comes with a script that does the job. You find it under Scripts -> DSON support -> Transfer active morphs. So all you need to do is the dial up your morphs and then run the script. It works mostly quite well.

Ciao
    TD

Post edited by thd777 on
  • ColemanRughColemanRugh Posts: 511
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the help!! :)

• TaishoBeeTaishoBee Posts: 68
    edited December 1969

thd777 said:
    TaishoBee said:

You can easily do it yourself. Here is the outfit on Micheal 5 in Poser Pro 2012. It took about two minutes to do the conversion in DS4.5. All you need to do is load the outfit on base genesis, save as wearable preset, select generate Poser companion file and you are done.
    It is so easy and fast that I haven't even bothered to download and reinstall items that have been updated. I just do the conversion when I need them. If you need help with any step, let me know.
    Ciao
    TD

Hmm when I click the clothes to bring them into the scene in daz, an error pops up and says it's missing a geometry? I checked and they are all where they belong.

edited December 1969

There was an update for the samurai set some time ago. The version I have works in DAZ studio 4.5 and is labeled as wayofsamurai1.3. If you do not have that one, reset your downloads and get it. If you do have that one, what version do DS are you using?
    TD

• TaishoBeeTaishoBee Posts: 68
    edited December 2012

thd777 said:
    There was an update for the samurai set some time ago. The version I have works in DAZ studio 4.5 and is labeled as wayofsamurai1.3. If you do not have that one, reset your downloads and get it. If you do have that one, what version do DS are you using?
    TD

I have the newest version of Daz Studio, I always update it.

I'm not sure what version of the outfit I have. I'll check and update it if I need to. I wish I'd get notifications when they are updated.

Edit. I attached a screenshot of what is happening.

WayError.jpg
    1440 x 900 - 208K
    Post edited by TaishoBee on