Happy Holidays PA Gifts!

NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,794
edited December 2016 in The Commons

Merry Christmas, Feliz Navidad,  Nollaig Shona Dhuit,  Fröhliche Weihnachten, Feliz Natal,  Joyeux Noël, God Jul,  Boas Festas, Zalig Kerstfeest,  Merii Kurisumasu, Mo'adim Lesimkha and  Milad Mubarak.  I'd also like to say happy birthday to the Prophet and Happy Hanukkah.  No matter what you celebrate, weddings and birthdays included, simply have a wonderful and happy holiday season.

It's a busy time of year for a lot of folk with end of year duties at work, family functions that include baking (yum) and gift buying but our vendors found some time to make 'thank you' freeibies for you. This community means so much to all of us and you all are the heart and soul of it.  Thank you so much for your patronage.

I will be posting a free item every other day but I may surprise you with an item on an unexpected day so check back every day.

Our first offering is from Fisty and Darc.  It's a versatile dress for any occasion for Genesis 3 Female.  Readme text attached.

DOWNLOAD CLASSIC DRESS HERE

If you enjoy their gift, please visit their store Fisty and Darc

Here is a list of the gifts given away and the pages that they can be found on.  Clicking on any of the links will take you to the post where the gift download can be found.

Page 1 - Classic Dress by Fisty and Darc

Page 3 - Code 66 Snow Off shovel prop set

Page 5 - Holiday 3D messages by FirstBastion

Page 6 - Peppermint Cheer Makeup by Lyoness

Page 7 - Hanging Wand Lights by InaneGlory

Page 8 - Ciara Earth Genesis 3 Female Expansion

Page 9 - Star Over Skunkville add-on

Page 9 - DG Backdrop and Shader Presets for Daz Studio

Page 10 - Jack-in-the-Box and Disturbing Sci-Fi Present

Page 11 - Valentine Background/Papers

Page 12 - Elf Hat and Ears for Genesis 3 and Star2.0

Page 12 - Flower Face and Ornament 2D