Getting DAZ4.5 products to in poser 9

gregory mgregory m Posts: 99
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I am getting this message when I am trying run DAZ 4.5 products in poser I did install newest version of dnson
File "C:\Program Files (x86)\Smith Micro\Poser 9\Runtime\libraries\Character\Bobbie25\Magna Hart\B25MHCollar.py", line 1, in
import dson.dzdsonimporter
ImportError: No module named dson.dzdsonimporter But this product does not run in poser 9. I been installing DAZ 4.5 dson first then poser companion last, I don't know correct way install DAZ 4.5 one dson first or legacy or poser companion?

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

I take it you're using Win7 or Vista -- those OS's protect the Program Files/Program Files (x86) hierarchies, so you should install content (both the DSON Core and the Poser Companion Files) elsewhere. Only the DSON Plugin itself should be installed to the Poser application folder.

• gregory mgregory m Posts: 99
    edited December 1969

Ok what I installed dson into Daz 4.5 then I poser companion files into poser 9 last I still got that message I posted earlier,

edited December 1969

What is the exact path you used to install the DSON Core and the Poser Companion Files?

• gregory mgregory m Posts: 99
    edited December 1969

On the DSON I installed this becaused it end in txt.exe
    C:\USERS\MY NAME\MY DOCUMENTS\DAZ3D\STUDIO\MY LIBRARY
    On poser companion files
    C:\PROGRAMFILES(*86)\SMITHMICRO\POSER9
    Because it ended in dsp.exe

• Male-M3diaMale-M3dia Posts: 3,581
    edited December 1969

1) Put your companion files other than the program files directory. Create a runtime in a different location and link that into Poser.

2) Did you update Poser to SR3?

3) Did you install the 32-bit version of the plugin to your Poser 9 directory in Program Files (x32)?

• CrenderCrender Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

for me ok for the files but don't show me nothing ! ex. for the victoria 5 i see the write figure 2 there but don't have any image for the same for some clothes :-( whats happend?

edited December 1969

hleonrm said:
    for me ok for the files but don't show me nothing ! ex. for the victoria 5 i see the write figure 2 there but don't have any image for the same for some clothes :-( whats happend?

I am not understanding you. Would it be easier in another language?

• CrenderCrender Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

files work fine for me, but for example victoria 5 from me as if it were two figures, however, do not see it on the screen de poser