Gift certificates

Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Gift certificates.

You know them, handy when you want to spoil somebody you know, but you're not sure what to give to people on birthdays or Christmas.

I admit I got a gift certificate (real one) at 500 NOK (around $80 USD) from a friend 3 years ago, and I haven't used it yet, because I sincerely do not know what to spend it on. If I could redeem it here on DAZ3D.Com, them I'd do it in a time-span less than a micro-second. :lol: It seriously shows how much of my time I spend here, which might be sad.

So, I checked my mail, and lo and behold, there's a GC for $5 from DAZ3D! :-) Nice! I think I'll browse through my wishlist and have a look-see.

Anyway, I was reading the news - which prompted this thread - that billions of worth in GC's are laying around in peoples homes, not spent. Well, that goes for my country, not sure if it applies to the US, or the UK or in Oz. So, if you have a GC, see if you can spend some time redeeming it, and not let it linger in a limbo. ;-)

Comments

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

Gift certificates.

You know them, handy when you want to spoil somebody you know, but you're not sure what to give to people on birthdays or Christmas.

I admit I got a gift certificate (real one) at 500 NOK (around $80 USD) from a friend 3 years ago, and I haven't used it yet, because I sincerely do not know what to spend it on. If I could redeem it here on DAZ3D.Com, them I'd do it in a time-span less than a micro-second. :lol: It seriously shows how much of my time I spend here, which might be sad.

So, I checked my mail, and lo and behold, there's a GC for $5 from DAZ3D! :-) Nice! I think I'll browse through my wishlist and have a look-see.

Anyway, I was reading the news - which prompted this thread - that billions of worth in GC's are laying around in peoples homes, not spent. Well, that goes for my country, not sure if it applies to the US, or the UK or in Oz. So, if you have a GC, see if you can spend some time redeeming it, and not let it linger in a limbo. ;-)

I thought this was going to be about the discounts on the gift certificates here...lol

I bought myself a $200 one for $170. I'm seriously considering if I can afford another...

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,147
    edited December 1969

Waaaaa! I want a GC, too. I've seen several threads where people mention getting a $1, $3 or now $5 GC from DAZ.

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591
    edited December 1969

barbult said:
    Waaaaa! I want a GC, too. I've seen several threads where people mention getting a $1, $3 or now $5 GC from DAZ.
    I did get the special thank you from them also...probably means I spend way to much money on this stuff.
  • JennKJennK Posts: 834
    edited December 1969

Pendraia said:
    barbult said:
    Waaaaa! I want a , too. I've seen several threads where people mention getting a $1, $3 or now $5 GC from DAZ.
    I did get the special thank you from them also...probably means I spend way to much money on this stuff.

I got a special thank you for buying Akio but I never bought her got her in the starter content that came with the orginal Daz program so they are giving me so much off the akio 4 and hiro 4 shapes for Genesis. I don't use them would rather have had a gift card :)

• anikadanikad Posts: 1,919
    edited December 2012

I got a $5 gift card from Daz. Didn't work on the new item today but did work on pc items. Thanks Daz!

Post edited by anikad on
  • Norse GraphicsNorse Graphics Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I got a vacuum cleaner. Only cost me $1.97 after redeeming the GC.