Mickael on Stage

texjonestexjones Posts: 0
edited November 2012 in Daz Studio Discussion

I would like to share with you my greatest animation achievement. I just finished this yesterday, after almost a month. I am so glad there is such a thing as Daz to fulfill what's been inside my head for so many years. Please enjoy the show, and be sure to turn the sound up!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wCU2HvM30Uk&feature=g-crec-u

Read the description, All the frames (well over 2700) were rendered in Daz, the animation is in Flash. The opening title is a combination of Daz, Flash, Illustrator and Photoshop.

The stage is the combination of the Lava Bar and the Town Hall. I wanted a better stage in the bar and put them together.

I am so proud of this. The one thing I can not figure out is how to get the figure to take off clothing. I was going to photshop the shirt coming off, but the png images came out much smaller I just settled for what Daz can do, for now.

Post edited by texjones on

Comments

• UVDanUVDan Posts: 112
    edited December 1969

Cool movie. I liked it.

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

Aaaand... now I have to explain why I was watching a digital male stripper on Youtube. The family will never understand my pain.

Good intro into the world of animation, I liked it (so far as heterosexual male watching a guy take off his clothes could). One thing to think about if you're planning to develop your skills is to watch the feet. The 'sliding foot' is a common sight in many animations, and adding just a few keyframes to lift the leg a little can give an animation a much more fluid look to it. If you ever update your animation or improve upon it, consider adding some sounds (even a quiet evening ambience can help) as the intro plays to lead viewers into the animation a littler smoother.

Sorry, I'll remove my critic hat now and say great work. Keep building on those skills and they'll serve you well.

• 3dLux3dLux Posts: 1,225
    edited December 1969

Congrats on finishing your anim :cheese:

That puts you way ahead of the people who think about doing it but never do :)

I was expecting him to go the full monty, though :lol: