Heavies Crossdresser License

MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679
edited December 2012 in The Commons

Hello Good People,

I am working with the folks at EvilInnocence.com to get a Crossdresser license made for the Heavies. As the Heavies Hippo, Elephant, Bear, and the FREE Rhino all have the same body shape, one license could be used for all four figures. To get this accomplished, I need a minimum of 25 individuals willing to donate $10 to get the ball rolling and get a license made for these figures.

If you are interested, please send me a PM and I will fill you in with the details.

***** EDIT *****
If the $250.00 total is met ($10 x 25 supporters = $250.00), you will be guaranteed a license. No further payment would be required.

-MJ

Post edited by MJ007 on

Comments

• GranvilleGranville Posts: 679
    edited December 1969

I would contribute.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,552
    edited December 1969

Even though these are figures I will never use, I do hope you get this done since it is a good gesture. best of luck!

• 3DProclivity3DProclivity Posts: 538
    edited December 1969

Never bought them. Would really like to but they are rather old and their hefty price tags slow them down during the race to the shopping cart. I think every time one of 3DU's newer toons shoves them back to the wishlist. ;).

• MJ007MJ007 Posts: 1,679
    edited December 1969

Thanks ParisGranville. You've been added to the list. More details when come when we have met the quota.
    FSMCDesigns & 3DProclivity, im not sure if these are votes of support or not.

-MJ

• 3DProclivity3DProclivity Posts: 538
    edited December 1969

MJ007 said:
    Thanks ParisGranville. You've been added to the list. More details when come when we have met the quota.
    FSMCDesigns & 3DProclivity, im not sure if these are votes of support or not.

-MJ

I don't have any of the heavies, so I wouldn't be able to contribute at this time. You might talk to 3DU if you haven't already done so and see if they would be willing or able to help spread the word at least.

edited December 1969

Ok. Just checking to keep up with my tally.

-MJ

• SockrateaseSockratease Posts: 813
    edited December 2012

Hmmmm...

Will it work on The Cows for The Heavies? (Barnyard Expansion) (Udders optional, I guess)

Doc2.jpg
    1024 x 768 - 499K
    Post edited by Sockratease on
    edited December 2012

I would assume so, but i cant say for certain. But if the clothes for the Hippo still fit the cow morph, I would say it would.

Can u test that and post a render of the results? I was actually curious of that fact myself.

-MJ

Post edited by MJ007 on
    edited December 1969

MJ007 said:
    I would assume so, but i cant say for certain. But if the clothes for the Hippo still fit the cow morph, I would say it would.

Can u test that and post a render of the results? I was actually curious of that fact myself.

-MJ

Looks like a Yup.

oc.png
    1600 x 1200 - 3M
    edited December 1969

So does this mean we have your support?

-MJ

edited December 2012

I'm a definite maybe.

Got some medical bills first. I'll know more next weekend.

So for now, no. But hopefully soon. I actually don't even own crossdresser so have to look into that too.

The store has something similar called Clothes Converter 4.0 - but it says "This item is for PC Members only"

That's not crossdresser is it?

Post edited by Sockratease on
    edited December 1969

No. Clothing Converter 4.0 here wont be able to help you with the Heavies.
    Crossdresser can be found here: http://www.evilinnocence.com/store/shop-by-category/crossdresser.html

The program converts clothing to any figure it supports to any figure you have a license for. So you only need the Destination license.

-MJ

• shadowfire87shadowfire87 Posts: 11
    edited December 1969

You have my support.

• DarkShaolinDarkShaolin Posts: 6
    edited December 1969

Sure I can help out!

edited December 1969

To all that have posted here and sent PM's many thanks for your support! We're growing in numbers, but we also need the word spread a little more. So please tell your friends and fellow toon lovers about this project as their support is needed and would definitely be appreciated! You can direct them to this thread or the one posted at RDNA, here: http://forum.runtimedna.com/showthread.php?75047-3DU-s-Heavies-CrossDresser-License

Also, Many Thanks to Steve at 3D Universe for posting an article (http://www.3duniverse.co.za/articles/?Support-for-a-Crossdresser-License-for-The-Heavies) on the front page of his website (http://www.3duniverse.co.za/) in support of this initative.

-MJ

• CameronCameron Posts: 9
    edited December 1969

Sign me up.

I have The Heavies, 2, 3, Zoo! Barnyard for Heavies Hippos, Zoo! for Heavies Hippolicious Expansion, and Zoo! Stampede for Heavies.

And would sure like to be able to convert some of the clothes I have for them to wear.

Then I could have an Elvis Elephant, a pirate Hippo, or a Percival Police Officer.

Best Regards,

Cameron

edited December 1969

Thanks for the support Cameron.
    Any others we can get to join this cause?

-MJ