Status of those having issues with Platinum Club Renewals

Comments

• LEI1LEI1 Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

All Those Having PC Membership Issues, Please Read:

From Britney Creek:

For all paying PC Membership previous to Magento, you have seen numerous errors with your PC Membership. We have found a resolution for these issues.

You will see an order for your Membership being charged $1 of store credit that you did not make. This is correct. DAZ issued $1 to your account and made an order for your Membership again for you. Once this has been done, you will no longer see any issues with your PC Membership. If until this has been done to your account, you miss any sales, please let us know, we will take care of that for you.

Thank you for your patience.

Does this apply to those of us who've been charged twice every month for our PC membership? I have a ticket in about this and I haven't heard anything back ... but I don't see a $1.00 order anywhere on my account/I still don't have the PC listed under my subscriptions.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,188
    edited December 1969

I'm not sure if your issue is covered under this or not. I don't believe they are finished doing all the PC members yet.

• BagletBaglet Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

Something very weird has happened to my PC membership.

I had an email for an order, though I had not placed one dated June 7, 2012 5:18:54 PM MDT. It was for $1 paid by store credit and claimed to be for Platinum Club Annual Membership

So I checked my subscriptions to find that I have an extra 9 months membership as that 'renewal' was recorded as real. It was due to end in October 2012, but now ends July 2013. I read somewhere that some people will have a free month but almost a free year? The subscription page also shows an expired monthly membership due October 2012. Maybe I should just stay quiet and grateful.

I also had a mail saying that I had unsubscribed from the newsletters - I had not. But when I looked it had been unchecked. All of this happened overnight (in the UK) while I was logged out. Will post a bug report.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,195
    edited December 1969

See this post on the $1 transaction, though it does sound as if soemthing odder has happened with yours http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1145/P135/#18375

• TurtleTJonesTurtleTJones Posts: 3
    edited December 1969

LEI1 said:

Does this apply to those of us who've been charged twice every month for our PC membership? I have a ticket in about this and I haven't heard anything back ... but I don't see a $1.00 order anywhere on my account/I still don't have the PC listed under my subscriptions.

I also have send in a support ticket for been charched twice every month since december 2010 ...
    I recently noticed this due to a 8 times multiple show-off for may's monthly renewal in my account.
    The latest answer i got from Britney Creek is dated June first asking me for al the Paypal Transaction id's.
    Since then ... nothing ... no refunds shown ,no further answering from daz and it even seems i'm no longer a pc member anymore ...
    Nicely done ...
    I'm not happy at all with how everything is going on.

edited December 1969

LEI1 said:

I also have send in a support ticket for been charched twice every month since december 2010 ...
    I recently noticed this due to a 8 times multiple show-off for may's monthly renewal in my account.
    The latest answer i got from Britney Creek is dated June first asking me for al the Paypal Transaction id's.
    Since then ... nothing ... no refunds shown ,no further answering from daz and it even seems i'm no longer a pc member anymore ...
    Nicely done ...

After not hearing back via the support email I finally sent in a zendesk ticket as well, two tickets as a matter of fact submitted at the same time. One had nothing to do with the PC double charge … that one was answered within 48 hours, the other one … STILL waiting. After reading your reply though I'm starting to think they're just intentionally avoiding handling anything related to PC double charges.

I hope that's not the case but, it certainly seems like it.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

LEI1 said:
    LEI1 said:

Nicely done ...

After not hearing back via the support email I finally sent in a zendesk ticket as well, two tickets as a matter of fact submitted at the same time. One had nothing to do with the PC double charge … that one was answered within 48 hours, the other one … STILL waiting. After reading your reply though I'm starting to think they're just intentionally avoiding handling anything related to PC double charges.

I would imagine that fixing double charges may be a trickier thing to do, given the number of people who have tried to cancel a doubled subscription and ended up with both cancelled.

edited December 1969

LEI1 said:
    LEI1 said:

Nicely done ...

I would imagine that fixing double charges may be a trickier thing to do, given the number of people who have tried to cancel a doubled subscription and ended up with both cancelled.

It probably is tricker, especially considering the number of us who I see have been double charged. But still I'd appreciate some sort of "we're looking into it" message rather than deafening silence. I for one simply asked for a refund for the extra months I paid, and a standard refund shouldn't be that difficult to issue. 8-/

• 3DWS3DWS Posts: 2
    edited December 1969

Well, I have posted a ticket about my Platinum Membership more than 72 hours ago, and still no answer. I would be nice to know how long I'm supposed to wait?

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Daz3D is aware of PC problems, as has been stated several times already, and are working through soritng things out.

• LillianaLilliana Posts: 99
    edited June 2012

Cho, the problem is that they are not even acknowledging Tickets in a timely fashion (Assigning it, even if it is to the people already working on it). 6 days in my case.

Granted my issue sorted itself out seemingly (An Ann-elf no doubt) but still...

I closed my own ticket out. Hopefully the negative review will get someone's attention.

chohole said:
    Daz3D is aware of PC problems, as has been stated several times already, and are working through soritng things out.
    Post edited by Lilliana on
  • WhiteMystWhiteMyst Posts: 212
    edited December 1969

All Those Having PC Membership Issues, Please Read:

From Britney Creek:

For all paying PC Membership previous to Magento, you have seen numerous errors with your PC Membership. We have found a resolution for these issues.

You will see an order for your Membership being charged $1 of store credit that you did not make. This is correct. DAZ issued $1 to your account and made an order for your Membership again for you. Once this has been done, you will no longer see any issues with your PC Membership. If until this has been done to your account, you miss any sales, please let us know, we will take care of that for you.

Thank you for your patience.

I am going to assume (hope) this will fix it so I am not being charged 20.97 for a monthly renewal instead of the 7.97?? My support ticket is still in limbo, so I have no real clue.....Richard, Cho, Frank....anyone...do you have a guess?

edited December 1969

The problem is you bought a new membership, rather than renewing your old. You should get a refund for that, and the second membership should be removed, but I don't know how quickly that will be done. They were hoping to clear the backlog by yesterday but obviously theer are still tickets outstanding - I will try to find out if they missed the Friday target, or if the outstanding tickets have been missed for some reason.

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

chohole said:

Did I need to file a support ticket regarding my expiration, or is it on the list, sorry if I've missed a post.

edited December 1969

That is one of the things we are waiting for clarification about, but I for one will certainly make sure it is noted, as my account shows "expired" as well.

• IanTPIanTP Posts: 1,326
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    That is one of the things we are waiting for clarification about, but I for one will certainly make sure it is noted, as my account shows "expired" as well.

Thank you :)

• gw3972gw3972 Posts: 50
    edited December 1969

From Britney Creek:
    We have our hands full, but we are working as fast as we can to get all of our Tickets resolved, and customers happy. Tickets will be all caught up and answered by Friday. I will make sure that happens. Thank you so much for your patience.

How far down the backlog did you manage to get?

edited December 1969

The problem is you bought a new membership, rather than renewing your old. You should get a refund for that, and the second membership should be removed, but I don't know how quickly that will be done. They were hoping to clear the backlog by yesterday but obviously theer are still tickets outstanding - I will try to find out if they missed the Friday target, or if the outstanding tickets have been missed for some reason.

Richard, I'm not sure who you were responding to but in case it was me I'll clarify that I did not place the order for my PC renewal. When I saw it was going to charge me 20.97 I didn't place the order, I only have so much money on my card so that wasn't going to work. Anyway, thanks mods for trying to help us all during the transition. May the potholes soon be fixed! :)

• namretteknamrettek Posts: 168
    edited December 1969

I have not had any PC issues until today.

I was suddenly unsubscribed to the newsletter.

I received my platinum club "voucher" in an email.

I went to my account to click on the newsletter subscrtiption and noticed that my platinum club status is listed as expired, but my expiring date is listed as being in Octover (which is correct).

I seem to still have platinum club discounts listed as available - though I have not tried to shop or use my voucher/coupon.

edited December 1969

Did you also get confirmation of a $1 transaction? if so, that was DAZ fixing the subscription so you would see discounts.

edited December 1969

Did you also get confirmation of a $1 transaction? if so, that was DAZ fixing the subscription so you would see discounts.

No I didn't get one of those.

But I was a little off on what I wrote -

It actually says

Expires - NEVER

Period - annual

Next payment - (Blank)

Next delivery - (correct date in October)

Status - EXPIRED

But even with the expired status I am still getting PC prices and I did receive the Voucher code...

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

Please try to clear your cache with a hard REFRESH, and see if that helps you see the PC pricing. We have had many resolve the issue by clearing cache and cookies.

edited December 1969

I am getting the correct PC prices. I even put something in my cart to see if it kept that price. It did. $1.99

I was just wondering why my PC status is expired but my status shows I do not need to buy a new memebership until October (which is correct).

Here is a picture of what I am talking about. This is from my subscription page. I did a hard refresh on this page. It still says the same thing.

NOTE - I blotted out the exact dates on start and next delivery - but they were right.

PCSubscription.jpg
    800 x 231 - 88K
    edited December 1969

namrettek said:
    I am getting the correct PC prices. I even put something in my cart to see if it kept that price. It did. $1.99

I was just wondering why my PC status is expired but my status shows I do not need to buy a new membership until October (which is correct).

Here is a picture of what I am talking about. This is from my subscription page. I did a hard refresh on this page. It still says the same thing.

NOTE - I blotted out the exact dates on start and next delivery - but they were right.

This is being looked into for a fix currently. Until then ignore the expiration date.

• griffon_e3f1dc9370griffon_e3f1dc9370 Posts: 224
    edited December 1969

namrettek said:

I was just wondering why my PC status is expired but my status shows I do not need to buy a new membership until October (which is correct).

This is being looked into for a fix currently. Until then ignore the expiration date.

What he actually means is ignore the expired status. You aren't the only PC member who's membership shows expired but shouldn't be, and who's still getting the perks of membership. Such as prices, seeing the member's only forum, and recently getting the coupon. There's a thread in the commons, the PC expired party where a bunch of us are hanging out, I don't remember the url at the moment.

edited December 1969

Expired members party thread is here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1698/

bring refreshments.

• griffon_e3f1dc9370griffon_e3f1dc9370 Posts: 224
    edited December 1969

chohole said:
    Expired members party thread is here http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1698/

bring refreshments.

Thank you.

• edited December 1969

Hi Richard and Brian.

I never received a $1 transaction confirmation notice. I'm not sure that the $1 transaction would have taken care of the problem for me. I'm one of the old Paypal monthly PC members who were grandfathered over to the new site. My June membership ended up coming out on the fourth, which was the first business day after the day it was due to be renewed, the 3rd of each month. Anyway, I still don't show as having a PC subscription, nor do I show as being a PC member. The good news is that I still have all the benefits. :) The next step, a verifiable PC subscription, will hopefully be coming soon.

edited December 1969

Checking in with hopes that fixes are coming in the very near future. My PC membership expires today and I still can't pay the monthly renewal without the store trying to charge me the new member price. I guess that means tomorrow I will no longer be a PC member. :(

edited December 1969

WhiteMyst said:
    Checking in with hopes that fixes are coming in the very near future. My PC membership expires today and I still can't pay the monthly renewal without the store trying to charge me the new member price. I guess that means tomorrow I will no longer be a PC member. :(

A simple call to our sales support tomorrow and we can take care of you. Or a ticket logged in our tech support tool. Either way you will be taken care of.